Description du poste
Travelodge is expanding fast and we now have over 570 hotels. We pride ourselves in giving all of our customers unbeatable value and a quality experience. By joining us as a Bar Cafe Supervisor, you will be a big part of making this happen. Your job will be to lead and train the team and make sure food and drink are prepared and presented to brand standard. You should be comfortable talking to a group and providing constructive feedback. It is likely that you will be required to support different departments with a variety of different tasks, this is a great opportunity for you to understand all areas of the business and how we operate.
At Travelodge we are passionate about supporting your development. All our Bar Cafe Supervisors have the opportunity to apply to our management training program after being with the company for three months. A large number of our current Hotel Managers, and even District Managers, started their careers as team members.
As a Bar Cafe Supervisor you will also enjoy:
- 50% discount on rooms plus food and drink
- Discounts for friends and family with thousands of rooms at £14.99
- £50 voucher on each work anniversary
- Discounts off many high street retailer and mobile phone providers
- Pension scheme totalling 8% (employer contribution 3%)
At Travelodge, we value your attitude and character as much as your experience. The behaviours that are most important to us are Care About People, Attention to Detail and Drive for Results. We respect the contribution made by every employee and always try to recognise those who go ‘above and beyond’.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Bar Cafe Supervisor then please click ‘apply’ now. We’d love to hear from you.
We have made a few changes to the way we Interview as a precaution to protect yourself and our employees. All Interviews will be carried out by video call or a face to face Interview in a large space in which the 2 metre distance rule will apply. You may be required to go to a Local Hotel that has a large space to hold the interview.
Autres offres suggérées
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
Mandarin Oriental London
- Housekeeping Team Member - Part Time - 25 hours per weekLondon, United Kingdom
- Kitchen and Bar Café Team Member - Part Time - 16 - 24 hours per weekSaint Davids Centre, Cardiff, United Kingdom
- Receptionist Team Member - Part Time - 8 hours per weekLiverpool, United Kingdom
- Kitchen and Bar Café Team Member - Full Time - 40 hours per weekTwickenham, United Kingdom
- Assistant Hotel ManagerMaidenhead, United Kingdom