As Cruise Operation Executive Shorex, you will be the main point of contact for the cruise lines for preparation and execution of the shore excursions in Santorini.
You will be part of the team being responsible for the preparation of the operation including communication with third parties (e.g. suppliers, freelancers, port authorities and port agents) ensuring high standard quality of services and competitiveness in order to achieve development of the business and client satisfaction.This is a locally employed position. You must have the right to live and work in Greece before applying. If you live in Europe and would like to work abroad – please search for our ‘flexible’ jobs.ABOUT THE JOB
- Communication with third parties
- Being responsible for the smooth operation from start to end (emails, dispatch at port, reconciliation)
- Handling correspondence with clients together with the Shorex Supervisor
- Being physically present at the port on days of operation
- Close collaboration with other cross-functional departments
- Keeping constant contact, reserving and updating providers accordingly.
- Keeping constant contact with the shorex team on-board, in order to review, update and finalize all the arrangements needed
- The position involves days of operation in the port, early starts and demands work during weekends/bank holidays.
- Travelling to other destinations might be needed to support in operations.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- You have a profound knowledge and understanding of daily planning and operation.
- You are able to work timely, efficient and precisely. You are a high quality decisions maker, even when working under pressure.
- You have a pro-active guest service mind-set with a clear focus on quality and efficiency.
- You are open to learn, grow and drive your career.
- You appreciate to work in an international environment and you are a team player with a supportive attitude.
- You have the ability to prioritize things and multitask.
- Additional languages are beneficial besides from Greek and English.
- Good knowledge of the destination.
- Driver’s licence is a requirement.
- Competitive salary and benefits as standard
- Career progression opportunities in more than 50 countries worldwide
- Develop yourself as part of a friendly, richly diverse and virtual international team
- Exceptional approach to your learning – access to free learning platforms & language lessons
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in ports worldwide.
TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA