**This is a temporary role for 12 months to cover a maternity leave. The last date for applications are the 7th of December, but we are going through the applications daily and may find the right fit earlier and therefore close the application. So do not hesitate to apply!**
E-commerce Executive, placement of this role are in our office in Stockholm, Sweden– and the Swedish language is a requirement for this role. Are you passionate about working creatively with data insights? Do you love testing out new ideas, hypotheses, and building a personalized top class shopping experience?
At TUI we are well on our way to transforming our web shops to be highly relevant to each individual customer. This transformation is driven by what we understand about their history and reacting to the events and behaviors of each customer.
Now is the perfect time to join the team as we embark on the next phase of our journey. We are moving to campaigns and activities that are highly personalized and driven by data and analytics. We love to test, and we will continue doing so to build the best shopping experience in the business. Do you want to work in the world´s largest travel company? Come and work with and improve our web shops while also developing your E-commerce skills. We are a Nordic team, with an international mindset and our hearts in the local market.
About the job
- Execute a range of onsite merchandising campaigns that balance customer needs with the broader TUI Nordic commercial and E-commerce business goals
- With a focus on driving sales, create commercial content and messages on site and App
- Create hypotheses for new e-commerce initiatives and test them out
- Continuously work with data to identify opportunities and pain points
- Secure SEO friendly content in cooperation with SEO team
- Work closely with the Web Content Team to deliver seamless integration of site content and merchandising
- Collaborate with appropriate stakeholders to secure best data driven strategies in promotional campaign
About our offer
- Educated to degree level in e-commerce discipline OR experience in working in a sales/merchandising/e-commerce role in an online environment
- Commercially aware with a passion for e-commerce and merchandising
- Excellent attention to detail
- Customer obsessed
- Well-developed communication and writing skills
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Enthusiastic team player
- Strong prioritizing time management skills
- Knowledge of content management systems (CMS)
- Fluent in local market language (Swedish). Good/fluent in English also preferred
- Great location and open space offices
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts
- Online wellbeing and learning support
- Fun and dynamic work culture
- Hybrid work model – 3 days at the office 2 at home
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
We are looking forward to your application and meeting you!