Description du poste
Real Estate Advisory Lead
WeWork’s global Enterprise team is on a mission to be the leading real estate partner for the world‘s largest and fastest- growing companies. In response to unprecedented demand from major global corporations, our goal is to leverage WeWork‘s flexible space solutions, global business community and innovative workplace technology to revolutionize how people work. Our Enterprise Members to date include a majority of Fortune 500 companies and name-brand growth companies in a variety of industries.
WeWork Pacific includes over 70 locations in Korea, Southeast Asia, and Australia, with our largest presence in Seoul, Singapore, and Sydney.
Within the Enterprise-focused business, the Real Estate Advisory Team (“REA”) sits at the intersection of Sales, Finance, Real Estate, and Product. REA is tasked with identifying and scaling new business opportunities that will define and drive the strategic agenda of the Enterprise business. Real Estate Advisory team members are primarily focused on executing high impact, large-scale real estate transactions across our most substantial and fastest-growing accounts.
REA is responsible for the financial underwriting & analysis of transactions, the production and presentation of compelling deal materials for key client partners (CEOs, CFOs, Heads of Real Estate), and the creation and codification of new deal structures and products. They ultimately drive the development and direction of the Enterprise business’ long-term vision and strategy.
- Own an end-to-end sales process — partnering with internal and external partners — from pitch and structuring through negotiation and close.
- Deploy & build Excel models to analyse, evaluate, & price solutions for client opportunities.
- Build relationships with the sales team, and provide expert consultation to senior executives to establish the REA team as a trusted business partner.
- Undertake initiatives to drive overall growth and efficiency in the business, including in collaboration with other cross-functional departments.
- Develop new products & structures to expand WeWork’s suite of solutions and drive deeper relationships with our key accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree required, or equivalent professional experience
- 5+ years of transactional finance experience, preferably with significant exposure to commercial real estate and enjoyment of negotiation
- Ability to navigate ambiguous situations and align the interests of multiple partners
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured, fast-paced environment with a loose playbook
- Experience in a client-facing, analytical, and results-oriented environment
- Multidisciplinary big picture thinker, self-starter, independent-minded, team player
- Easily distill the complex into the simple
- Real estate expertise
- Financial modeling skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Autres offres suggérées
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
The Madrid EDITION
Cenizaro Hotels & Resorts
Intéressé(e) par cette offre ?
- Community Associate, 600 California StSan Francisco, CA, United States
- Community Lead, Bellevue PlaceBellevue, WA, United States
- Service Desk Specialist- Member SupportMiami, FL, United States
- Community Associate, Arlington, VAArlington, TX, United States
- Senior Director, Business Technology PartnerNew York, NY, United States