Description du poste
At WeWork, we provide inspiring and flexible workplace solutions to help businesses – small, medium or large – thrive in more than 150 cities globally. The future of work is happening right now, and we are leading this moment. United by a common purpose, here we will empower tomorrow’s world at work. Join us on our journey as we give our members the freedom and support to push boundaries in their industries, and work to redefine our own.
About The Opportunity
WeWork is currently seeking a Service Desk Specialist, IT Support to assist members of all types across the globe and serve as a trusted escalation point for more complex IT support issues. This position is based in [CITY] and will report directly to the Service Desk IT Support Manager.
An ideal Service Desk Specialist, IT Support is passionate about delivering exceptional service to members and seeks to operate with autonomy to best solve issues. This role serves as a critical conduit within our larger support organization and demands the ability to seamlessly shift between various inbound channels (ticketing system, phone calls, chat) while managing customer expectations with poise. The right candidate must be capable of handling a wide scope of IT related issues, like networking, printing, AV solutions, including escalated interactions and technical troubleshooting.
- Oversee Service Desk IT & Application Support team efforts on all IT related issues and events
- Ability to create formal process runbooks and SOPs. Also able to document new changes to existing SOPs, KB/Runbooks, or any relevant departmental processes
- Create and resolve support requests within the defined SLA’s, responding promptly to incident and request tickets, keeping the requester informed of status and resolution
- Act as a direct escalation point for Tier 1 Service Desk team members
- Work with the Incident Management team in creating RFO/Post Mortem reports upon resolution of critical incidents as well as to ensure proper operational metrics are captured and maintained
- Troubleshoot various network service requests for customers and local teams at all WeWork locations. (e.g. VLAN, SSID, IP allocations, etc)
- Maintenance, troubleshooting, and problem-solving of audio-visual hardware and software
- Support and maintain in-house audio-visual Equipment including but not limited to Crestron, Solstice, etc
- Support and troubleshoot enterprise printing systems (HPRoam)
- Technical liaison between the customer and WeWork
Experience and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or 3-5 years of experience in a similar network role.
- Team-oriented with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to a constantly evolving environment while learning new vendor specific standards.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to report directly to IT Stakeholders.
- Entry level understanding of Automation and Automation tools (e.g Ansible, Python)
- Valid Network+ certificate, valid CCNA preferred
- Proficient with JunOS, Cisco iOS, Ruckus products.
- Experience with multiple wireless vendors (e.g. Cisco, Ruckus, MIST)
- Strong experience with networking monitoring applications. (Zabbix, Solarwinds, LogicMonitor)
- Availability to work outside of prescribed business hours for planned network maintenance, critical outages, or escalated network incidents. Includes holidays and weekends.
- Ability to configure network devices (Switches, Routers, Firewall, etc)
Life At WeWork
Being a WeWorker is more than just a job. We believe the magic of work is sparked by the passion you bring, the places you go, the people you meet and the purpose you follow. And it starts here. Here you will brush shoulders with those who dare to dream and do. Here you will be welcomed by a diverse community that embraces and inspires you—because together we can achieve more. Here we challenge ideas, and explore new ways of getting things done. Whether you are part of our Employee Community Groups , or part of a global project, we ask you to bring your open-minded attitude and collaborative spirit. In return, you will be part of a team where your unique perspectives are celebrated.
WeWork is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil status, pregnancy (or pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression, transgender status or gender reassignment, race, color, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, religion or religious beliefs, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including genetic testing and characteristics), military or veteran status, or any other grounds or characteristic that is protected under the law.
As part of our commitment to health and safety, WeWork — like a growing number of employers — is requiring all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of employment, absent a legal exception for reasonable accommodation. We provide unvaccinated new hires a 45-day grace period after their start date to get fully vaccinated or, if eligible, obtain a reasonable accommodation. If you believe that a legal exception may apply to you, please still apply for any role(s) you are interested in and, if you are hired, you will receive instructions on how to request a reasonable accommodation after your start date. Please note that roles that require in-person work — currently, within our Community (excluding Member Experience), Facilities Management (including Security), Sales (excluding Sales Ops), and Member Technology teams — will not be eligible for work-from-home as an accommodation because it poses an undue hardship on our business.
Intéressé(e) par cette offre ?