Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is now seeking a Analyst, Feasibility & Investments to join our team at the Parsippany - 22 Sylvan Way location in Parsippany, New Jersey.Why Wyndham?
By joining Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, you will play an integral role in our mission to make hotel travel possible for all. You’ll be part of the largest hotel franchise company in the world, where we strive to deliver the best value to our owners and guests. Most importantly, you’ll be entrusted to live our unique Count on Me culture, set by our core values of integrity, accountability, inclusive, caring and fun. At Wyndham, we provide all team members the opportunity to grow through best-in-class training and career development, leadership training, mentorship opportunities and educational support.
Supporting our team members is a top priority, which is why we offer competitive compensation and benefits, vacation, team member appreciation days, workplace flexibility and much more. At Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, we value and embrace a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion that supports team members of all backgrounds and experiences. We can’t wait to welcome you!The Role
As an Analyst, Feasibility & Development, you will be actively engaged in the efforts to grow the WHR system globally, as well as supporting and retaining WHR’s existing portfolio of managed hotels. You will work with members of the Strategic Development team, in coordination with partners primarily in Development and Operations, to support WHR’s hotel management and franchise contract acquisition efforts at every phase of the deal process, from initial deal identification, to feasibility, to underwriting and investment analysis, to diligence and deal structuring, to final approval by the Senior Leadership Teams of Wyndham Hotels and Resorts.What you'll do
You'll be successful if you have
- Support the global head of development in setting strategic direction for hotel development efforts.
- Prepare and present, to internal executives on the Development and Operations teams, feasibility analyses and pro forma projections for existing and proposed WHR-managed hotels in North America and Latin America.
- Prepare and present financial impact models of potential WHR investments in managed and franchised hotels globally, including operating forecast models, hotel cash waterfalls, investment return analyses, and relevant sensitivity analyses.
- Assist with business development activities, including preparation of key meeting deliverables and presentations, to generate new projects and support the achievement of WHR’s room growth objectives.
- Conduct industry, market and competitor research. Build relationships with industry contacts to facilitate research capabilities.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently with little or no supervision.
- Ability to interpret and analyze hotel financial statements and project and model a hotel P&L.
- Relevant experience preparing feasibility analysis and pro forma projections for hotels in North America and Latin America.
- Extensive financial modeling capabilities and proficiency in various types of valuation and investment return analyses.
- Thorough understanding of capital markets, especially the debt markets.
- Exceptional drive and personal initiative.
- Highly analytical thinker.
- Strong business writing and communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask across multiple projects and work streams under tight deadlines.
- BA or BS Degree; MS Degree a plus; a concentration in finance or real estate is a plus.
- One to three years of financial analysis work experience at a hotel company, consulting firm, bank, brokerage, or real estate investment firm.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the world’s largest hotel franchising company by the number of properties with approximately 9,100 hotels across over 95 countries on six continents. Through our network of more than 836,000 rooms appealing to the everyday traveler, Wyndham commands a leading presence in the hospitality industry. Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the world in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham employs more than 2,000 corporate team members worldwide who are dedicated to the Company’s mission of making hotel travel possible for all. Supporting thousands of franchisees and a growing global portfolio of 24 hotel brands—think household names like Wyndham, La Quinta, Ramada, Days Inn and Super 8—Wyndham team members are a widespread group of individuals with diverse interests and backgrounds. Our unique Count on Me culture, commitment to flexibility and core values of Integrity, Accountability, Inclusivity, Caring and Fun are just part of what continues to make Wyndham an award-winning best place to work.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Job Location:
Parsippany - 22 Sylvan Way, 22 Sylvan Way, Parsippany, New Jersey 07054 Employment Status:
Full-time What we expect from you
You will play an important part in our mission to make travel possible for all by:
∙ Being responsive, respectful and delivering great experiences to our guests, partners and communities.
∙ Foster an inclusive environment where individuals feel empowered to bring their authentic selves to work and share their diverse perspectives.
∙ Bring your best every day and strive to exceed expectations in all you do.What you can expect from us
With Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, you can expect a fulfilling career to include:
∙ Growth opportunities through best-in-class training and career development, leadership training, mentorship opportunities and educational support.
∙ Competitive salary and benefits.
∙ Team member benefit programs that focus on nutrition, exercise, lifestyle management, physical and emotional wellness, financial health, and the quality of the environment in which all team members work and live.
∙ A Culture of Diversity & Inclusion - Our inclusive culture infuses different perspectives that reflect our diverse customers and communities around the world.About Wyndham
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the champion of the everyday traveler. Every day, we work to make hotel travel possible for all. With more hotels than anyone else, we offer the largest and widest collection of hotel experiences in the world. So wherever and however people travel, Wyndham will be there to welcome them.