Description du poste
Dolce is now seeking a Manager, Catering Sales 1 to join our team at the Dolce Seaview location in Galloway, New Jersey.
The Catering Sales Manager I is responsible for effectively selling the public space, food and beverage, and function planning services of the hotel to maximize revenues and profits for the hotel. The Catering Sales Manager establishes new accounts, generates revenues, monitors booking pace, and books repeat business while keeping quality consistently high.
Education & Experience
- At least 3 years of progressive experience in a to hotel or related field; or a Bachelor’s degree; or a 2-year degree and 1 or more year of related experience
- Must have knowledge of F&B preparation techniques, health department rules and regulations, liquor laws and regulations
- Long hours sometimes required.
- Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines.
- Must work well in stressful, high pressure situations
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing nametags.
- Comply with Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations..
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be able to understand and evaluate complex information, data, etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
- Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest or operational needs
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Wyndham standards, as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the hotel
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working
- Comply at all times with Wyndham standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times
- Respond to guest complaints in a timely manner
- Work with other F&B managers and keep them informed of F&B issues as they arise
- Keep immediate supervisor fully informed of all problems or matters requiring his/her attention
- Monitor quality of service in Banquets
- Know meeting room sets and capabilities
- Re-solicit past local accounts, generate new business
- Set solicitation goals with the Director of Catering/Sales & Marketing, and meet or exceed solicitation goals and revenue goals.
- Meet and greet-in-house guests upon arrival, review the course of events and introduce other staff members (banquet manager, captain, etc.)
- Develop menus and agendas, ensure BEO’s are issued, and complete all pertinent correspondence with outside vendors to finalize programs
- Maintain current information on and monitor booking trends to produce forecast figures and month-end reports
- Understand the Catering incentive program
- Manage booking pace
- Handle inquiry calls and outside sales calls. Follow through to completion of function(s).
- Maintain pricing integrity and propose upscale menus for all groups
- Interact with outside planners and vendors for special events
- Ensure compliance with all local liquor laws, and health and sanitation regulations
- Prepare and submit required in a timely manner
- Comply with weekly and monthly forecasting procedures
- Be involved in and/or conduct departmental and hotel training
- Assist in planning and executing holiday brunches and other special events
- Use feedback from Meeting Planner Evaluations to improve service quality
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the largest hotel franchisor in the world and a leading hotel management company. We stand 21 brands strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 95 countries, and we offer the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world. Our iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.
Our hotel owners are the stewards of our brands, and together, we champion everyday travelers. We believe guests deserve great experiences, and our robust portfolio—distinguished by our leading economy and midscale brands—delivers just that.
We are AmericInn® by Wyndham, Baymont® by Wyndham, Days Inn® by Wyndham, Dazzler® by Wyndham, Dolce Hotels and Resorts® by Wyndham, Esplendor® Boutique Hotels by Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham®, Howard Johnson® by Wyndham, La Quinta® Inns & Suites, Microtel by Wyndham®, Ramada Encore by Wyndham, Ramada Worldwide® by Wyndham, Registry Collection Hotels, Super 8® by Wyndham, The Trademark Collection® by Wyndham, Travelodge® by Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham®, Wingate by Wyndham®, Wyndham Garden®, Wyndham Grand® and Wyndham Hotels and Resorts®.
Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts employs approximately 15,000 team members worldwide.
Our Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Job Location: Dolce Seaview, 401 South New York Road, Galloway, New Jersey 08205
Employment Status: Full-time
What we expect from you
• Bring your best every day
• Put our guests first
• Strive to exceed expectations in all you do
What you can expect from us
• Best-in-class training and career development
• Supportive and engaged team
• Fast paced fun environment
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the champion of the everyday traveler. Through the largest and widest collection of hotel experiences in the world, we work to make hotel travel possible for all. Wherever and however people travel, Wyndham will be there to welcome them.
Nearest Major Market: Atlantic City
Autres offres suggérées
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.