Description du poste
Aberdeen Marina Club
It takes a special kind of person to work at Shangri-La:
someone with an eye for details and the skills to perform;
someone with an attitude to deliver and a passion to delight.
The Aberdeen Marina Club, managed by Shangri-La International, is a prestigious private membership club, with 6 restaurants, a grand ballroom & 6 event venues, full sports and marina facilities.
- Greet members and guests, answering incoming call and members’ enquires in a professional manner
- Handle reservations and provide check-in and check-out service
- Excellent command of spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Minimum 1 year relevant working experience
- Excellent guest interaction skills
- Guest oriented and a good team player