Description du poste
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at: email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Welcome Group, Inc.. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
The Sales Coordinator provides administrative support for the Sales staff including greeting visitors, answering the telephone, gathering data and compiling reports, maintaining files, preparing correspondence and other tasks needed by the Director of Sales and Marketing. Promptly reports emergencies, accidents, injuries, missing articles, damage, engineering items and safety hazards to management. Reports any deviations from policies, procedures, brand standards and regulations to management.
Complies with all guest service basics such as uniforms, name tags and proper guest greeting. Knowledgeable on hotel facilities and services to assist guests as appropriate. Ensures all communication containing Company, hotel, brand and guest information is consistent with privacy policies, practices and regulations. Impresses guests with quality and timely service in a pleasant and friendly manner.
The Company operates 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, so operational demands require variations in shift days, starting and ending times, and hours worked in a week.
- Perform a wide variety of administrative assignments which are sometimes confidential in nature.
- Operate a computer to enter data, draft, edit, revise and print letters, reports and other documents.
- Operate a photocopy, fax and other office equipment.
- Greet and direct visitors and answer, screen and route phone calls.
- Sort, screen, and distribute incoming mail.
- Resolve routine administrative problems and answer basic inquiries.
- Establish, maintain and update files, records and other documents.
- Arrange and schedule meetings, travel, interviews and appointments.
- Order supplies.
- On time and at work when scheduled.
- Attend department meetings as scheduled.
- Consistent professional and positive attitude and actions when communicating with guests, vendors and associates.
- Report any incidents of guest dissatisfaction or other matters of significance to management so that corrective measures may be taken.
- Comply with policies and procedures. Practice safe work habits and comply with sanitary, safety, security and emergency procedures. Write shift reports including reports on any incidents of theft, accidents or injuries when assigned. Check with manager before leaving work area.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned. Participate in task forces and committees as requested.
- Any other tasks / duties as requested by management.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Temps plein
- El Segundo, CA, États-Unis
- Ventes et marketing
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat