Description du poste
Cluster Accounts Receivable
- Implement necessary control system related to Revenue and Expenses and assist in all accounting and system related matters under the direction of Financial Controller
- Assist the Financial Controller in managing and organizing the day to day operations in the Finance Department.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Cooperate, coordinate and communicate with other departments in matters concerning accounting, and internal controls.
- Must possess ability to deal effectively with all levels of management within the hotel and to accomplish objectives through personal relationships in areas where little formal authority exists.
Professional techniques / Production
• To ensure the timely transfer of guest ledger in to proper city ledger accounts sorted by customer
• To liaise and check with sales department on all disputes pertaining to rates, complementary rooms, no show charges, credit arrangements, etc
• To check all the credit cards’ transaction and prepare summary of all the manual credit card sales slip for the bank, if any
• To prepare monthly credit card reconciliations file
• To prepare Statement of Account at the end of the month for each debtors and send them and other routine reminder letters as and when required
• To study, analyze and report all outstanding accounts during credit meeting and as and when necessary
• To prepare room commission to Account Payables for payment to agency as agreed per contract
• To prepare monthly outstanding guest deposits reconciliation
• To prepare and issue monthly Barter Agreements report
• To prepare A/R Aging report
• To daily update A/R sub-ledger and check the balance in the General Ledger • To keep the follow-up tracking form for each debtors' file are updated • To be able pass journal entries whenever required • To perform related duties and special project as assigned.
Management and administration
- Ensure all accounts staff are proficient in hotel accounting policies and procedures and are diligently implemented.
- Supervise Finance Department in the absence of Finance Controller.
- Assist Financial Controller in budget and forecast preparations
- Should be able to work any position (Accounts Payable, Income Auditor, Paymaster, General Cashier, Cost Controller and Receivable Accountant) during vacation of those permanent staff members
- Be punctual at work and behavior be geared in a way as to represent the hotel in the best possible way at all times
- Ensure that confidential records and other information is properly safeguarded and not removed from office
- Perform related duties and special projects as assigned by the Financial Controller
Hygiene / Personal safety / Environment
- Ensure proper care of all equipment and furniture such as computer, calculators, general office equipment assigned to you and to associates reporting to you
- Be well familiar with hotel’s policies and procedures; well acquainted with the physical layout of the Hotel and should acquire a sound knowledge in hotel’s emergency procedures in regard to fire, medical, bomb threats, blackout and evacuation
- Wear appropriate business attire (as per Hotel policy) and ensure a proper appearance so as to represent the hotel in the best way
- The intent of this position description is to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by Heartists holding this job title. Additional to the above-mentioned requirements a Heartist will at times be expected to perform tasks and duties outside of his/her scope of work as necessitated by work demand.
Your experience and skills include:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work in an environment with multiple interests
- Ability to handle complex and confidential information with discretion
- Competency using a variety of computer softwares
Your team and working environment:
· Supportive to your team and create an open environment where ideas are welcomed and Trust is instilled.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
To join our Group, please visit https://careers.accor.com/