Description du poste
- Is responsible for the daily smooth operation of the department and to take over in the absence of the Superiors. To ensure that food quality is of high standards and consistent. To ensure that there is always sufficient supply of all food items. To give training and guidance to junior staffs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Check and produce high levels of food quality to satisfy the needs of guests and ensure that food served is of quality standards.
- Provides functional assistance and direction to the daily kitchen daily operations.
- Produce high levels of food quality to satisfy the needs of guests.
- Instruct and delegate duties fairly and in an appropriate manner to the subordinates.
- Control the food cost and food quality in the kitchen.
- Supervise all subordinates independently and in a professional manner.
- Check that all kitchens are ready before the beginning of a meal period.
- Taste all the food items before the beginning of a meal period.
- Check the Buffet items to ensure that food served is of quality standards.
- Ensure that all staffs are at their station before the beginning of a meal period.
- Be responsible for the overall food cost, kitchen supplies, energy cost and utensils in the section.
- Assist in the preparation and control of the daily/ weekly market list with the section.
- Ensure the smooth flow of food production during all function events.
- Control the food quality and presentation in the kitchen.
- Ensure food cost budget are met every month.