Description du poste
The Luxury Sales team is looking for a Luxury Sales Coordinator - Europe apprentice for 2 years. The Luxury Sales team (part of the Global Sales) is a team of Experts of the Luxury Hospitality Industry who develop, manage and animate the Luxury Travel Networks, Luxury Consortia (Virtuoso, Ensemble, Signature, Traveller Made) and Partnerships (Credit Cards, Airlines and Luxury Brands). The team is made of 15 Director of Sales, and each of them handles a portfolio of Luxury Travel Agencies, depending on the region they look after.
As a Luxury Sales Coordinator, you will be reporting directly to the two Directors of Sales handling Europe and will support them on the following missions:
• Assist the Directors of Luxury Sales on a daily basis with their accounts relationships.
• Coordinate the luxury travel agencies inquiries with the hotels sales and marketing management teams in order to optimize the client experience and revenue.
• Administrative coordination: market activity reporting, Salesforce CRM coordination, general accounting support
• Events organization support: clients events, roadshows, showcases, B2B tradeshows
Please submit your resume and cover letter.
• Fluent in English (mandatory) - Full ability to work in english
• Independent and organized
• Rigorous and proactive
• Good mastery of Microsoft Office Tools
• Existing knowledge in Salesforce CRM (a plus)
• At least one experience in the hospitality industry required
• Commercial mindset
Education Level: Master / MBA
Study area: Sales
- Île-de-France, France
- Ventes et marketing
- août 2019
- Durée du contrat
- 6 mois