Description du poste
1. Plans and supervises the day to day operations of the reception section which are related to the arrival and departure of guest, including the room sales, the room assignments of VIPs, Groups and Crews and room registrations
2. Coordinates and monitors the work of direct subordinates and verifies that all receptionists are well groomed in order to ensure clients’ satisfaction and adherence to service standards
3. Carries out training for new employees and on the job training. Motivates staff to bring about excellent performance. Participates to the evaluation of staff performance once a year
4. Handle requests and complaints in a polite and efficient manner, gives further instructions to the relevant staff if needed to ensure customer satisfaction and maintains a record of all complaints received from all guests. Follows up when necessary
5. During peak period, provides help and support to the receptionists with check-in, check-out and handling guest requests.
6. Liaises and coordinates with various departments to ensure all information on guests are accurate such as rate, room type, billing, guest requests and oversees that guests’ specific requirements are addressed in an efficient manner.
7. Keeps abreast on hotel products and services as well as on tourist and business traveling information that may be of any interest to our guests.
8. At the end of shift, does handover reporting guest complaints, unusual situations and incidents that need follow up, to ensure efficiency in the operation
9. Accomplishes a set of administrative duties such as running briefing, producing, reviewing and writing reports and other specific duties related to the job . .