Description du poste
Purpose of the job:
To ensure the smooth and efficient running of all operational aspects of the hotel according to the standards set for the Hyatt – Andaz brand and the hotel whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expections.
Oversees the Hotel experience for all guests, working through each Head of Department to ensure a seamlessly perfect guest experience and make adjustments where necessary.
Ensures that the company brand standards have been implemented and that all employees deliver the brand promise and provide exceptional guest service at all times.
Handles all guest and internal customer inquiries and complaints in a courteous and efficient manner following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
Ensures that each revenue generating department is operated in line with maximizing revenues and profit through upselling, pricing activities and proper yield management.
Ensures that each cost centre operates with the lowest cost structure while also delivering on the brand promise to the guest.Reports directly to the General Manager and assists in establishing broad objectives and policies for the hotel.
In the absence of the General Manager is responsible for the operations of the hotel.
- Minimum 4 years work experience same position or similar position (Director of Rooms or Director of F&B) in luxury hotel.
- Good operational, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
- F&B background preferred.
- Hyatt Brand experience highly preferred.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities are used often.
- Must be Korean nationality.