Description du poste
Sales Manager (SALES & MARKETING) | ANGSANA XIAN LINTONG
1. Actively participates in achieving the departmental goals which contribute to the marketing budget.
2. Closely monitors accounts revenue and business production for Corporate / FIT / M.I.C.E. accounts.
3. Maximizes up-selling opportunities whenever possible.
4. Plans sales trips, under the direct approval of Director of Sales to major market areas, calling on accounts within the specific market areas. Reports to the Director of Sales on potential markets needing coverage.
5. Get known all information of competitors, such as rate, top accounts and production, room, F&B and events, and report to DOS regularly.
6. Work together and close communication with Banquet Sales Team to keeps updated with client relationships and overall business goals through regular entertainment and some activation.
7. To meet and welcome some top key accounts, group organizer and VIP guests upon check-in.
8. Take responsibility to conduct hotel inspection for all walk in, meeting group and contracted clients and plan next step for future follow.
9. Maintains a high level of exposure for the hotel in major market areas through direct sales, telephone, fax, and written communications.
10. To negotiate with accounts on banquet, outside catering events and coordinate with Banquet Department and follow-up revisions.
11. Maintains close communication with the Banquet Sales Team in the negotiation process of their accounts.
12. To maintain a sales filing system, create individual account files, and monitor the data.
13. Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
14. Regularly organize a sufficient number of entertainments with current and potential customers for developing relationship and explore new business opportunity.
15. Participate in carrying out mailings, fam-trips, invitations.
16. Development and updating of the customer index file and its follow up.