Description du poste
The beautiful & iconic Arizona Biltmore Resort is looking for a Senior Sous Chef to work at Frank & Albert''s Restaurant!
We are looking for someone with open and flexible availability to work 8 hour shifts with possible overtime. The start & end time may vary based on business needs. Ability to work weekdays, weekends, and holidays is required.
Earn a competitive wage of $20.50/hour
Hilton''s outstanding benefits to include: 22 days of paid time off (PTO), travel discounts, 401K matching retirement plan, F&B Discounts, & many other amazing benefits!
Named for the resort''s architectural inspirations Frank Lloyd Wright and Albert Chase McArthur, Frank & Albert''s skillfully blends contemporary American cuisine that pays homage to the resort''s celebrated heritage. The culinary destination features fare prepared from the highest quality, locally-sourced ingredients using sustainable farm practices and classic technique.
- 4 years of professional cooking experience required
- 2 years of Sous Chef experience
- Required to have experience in ordering & scheduling
- Preferred previous experience working in a similar hotel/resort setting
- Must have previous restaurant experience
- Culinary Education is preferred
- Must have or be willing to obtain Food Handler''s Certification at time of employment
Hilton has been ranked 3 years in a row by Fortune Magazine as one of the Best Places to Work in the United States! What are you waiting for? Please read the information below, and submit your application!
As Senior Sous Chef, you would be responsible for assisting with the direction and oversight of all culinary operations within an outlet in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, a Sous Chef would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assist the Executive Chef in the direction and oversight of all culinary operations, to include, but not limited to, preparation and production of all hotel meals, food quality and presentation, compliance with all safety and sanitation standards and regulation, team member productivity and performance, implementation of policies and procedures, cost controls and overall profitability
- Create and implement menu selections for special banquet themes and events based on current food trends and regional tastes in partnership with the Executive Chef and Director of Food and Beverage, as needed
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, local and company health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards
- Assist in monitoring and developing team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision, conducting counseling and assisting with evaluations, training, scheduling and assigning work and delivering recognition and rewards
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
We are bringing our rich legacy to life every day, with fresh, modern expressions of the essence of Waldorf Astoria. We are providing guests the exceptional environments and the personalized attention that are the source of those unforgettable moments that create a singular experience.
(Keywords: Pastry, Baking, Hotel, Hospitality, Culinary, Cook, Luxury, Restaurant, Cooking, Chef, Fine Dining, Resort, Upscale, Full Time, Creative, Creativity, Culinary Art, Evening, Food and Beverage, Kitchen, Phoenix, Hotels, F&B, Line Supervisor, Kitchen Supervisor, Sous Chef, Lead Cook, Resort, Kitchen, Pool, Chef, Phoenix, Sous, Leader, Senior, Hourly)
- Temps plein
- Phoenix, AZ, États-Unis
- Restauration cuisine
- Dès que possible