Description du poste
The Manager, Digital Marketing – Asia Pacific is responsible in supporting the strategic develop, execution and optimization of Marriott’s digital marketing efforts to priority source markets within APAC. The position will be a key member of the Media Center of Excellence (COE) team responsible for overseeing all paid media campaigns at Marriott APAC and work with internal teams to develop holistic media strategies across brand marketing, loyalty, destinations, food & beverage marketing etc. in APAC on key digital, social and other media channels.
The position will be expected to deliver customized, effective, and audience-centric digital marketing programs that drive engagement and traffic our direct digital channels. The Manager is also expected to maintain company’s best practices and guidelines, while ensuring all marketing teams also does so.
Less experiences candidates will be considered for an Assistance Manager, Digital Marketing position.
- 4-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Hotel Management, or related major.
- 4-5 years’ experience in positions with focus in marketing, paid media advertising, business development, project management and analysis.
- Agency work experience strongly preferred; primarily in client servicing and media planning roles
- Passion for project excellence and business development
- Strong project management and influencing skills
- Ability to develop and apply strategic frameworks to test, analyze and execute assigned projects
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well within all levels of the organization, especially internal and external senior management
- Fluent oral and written communication in English – Mandarin and other Asian languages preferred
- Experience working with associates/ vendors/ customers in remote locations and international markets (multiple time zones).
- Act as Media Center of Excellence (COE) for centralized digital media buying, management and measurement
- Work across teams to execute promotion plan to further grow and improve the possibility of business
- Responsible for organizing effective marketing activities (incl. media planning & executions) to achieve high performance to meet business objectives
- Support in building out an audience-led planning approach for campaign execution and optimization
- Manage key publisher and agency partner relationships, strategy planning and management
- Plan and execute digital and social media activations and strategy for key brand and loyalty campaigns and events to drive customer engagement
- Managing media vendors/agencies to promote the interest, and collect industry intelligence periodically
- Collaborating with creative and design to ensure clear & effective message delivered through desired digital channel / media
- Develop and manage systematic digital media operation solution and databank
- Provides periodic reports to management on digital channel / media performance
- Understand merchants and customers, their profile and their needs and work with the team to develop innovative digital marketing strategies and plans.
- Leverage worldwide best practice to create digital program that will drive loyalty and generate customer.
- Bring forth innovation in connecting with customer through digital media, mobile communications and other technologies.
- Conduct in-depth analysis on consumer trends and digital market information for developing a comprehensive digital marketing approach that will be share
- Adaptability - Maintains performance level under pressure or when experiencing changes or challenges in the workplace.
- Communication - Conveys information and ideas to others in a convincing and engaging manner through a variety of methods.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making - Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; obtains and compares information from different sources to draw conclusions, develops and evaluates alternatives and solutions, solves problems, and chooses a course of action.
- Professional Demeanor - Exhibits behavioral styles that convey confidence and command respect from others; makes a good first impression and represents the company in alignment with its values.
- Building and Contributing to Teams - Participates as a member of a team to move toward the completion of common goals while fostering cohesion and collaboration among team members.
- Driving for Results - Sets high standards of performance for self and/or others; assumes responsibility for work objectives; initiates, focuses, and monitors the efforts of self and/or others toward the accomplishment goals; proactively takes action and goes beyond what is required.
- Planning and Organizing - Gathers information and resources required to set a plan of action for self and/or others; prioritizes and arranges work requirements to accomplish goals and ensure work is completed.
- Coworker Relationships - Interacts with others in a way that builds openness, trust, and confidence in the pursuit of organizational goals and lasting relationships.
- Customer Relationships - Develops and sustains relationships based on an understanding of customer/stakeholder needs and actions consistent with the company’s service standards.
- Global Mindset - Supports employees and business partners with diverse styles, abilities, motivations, and/or cultural perspectives; utilizes differences to drive innovation, engagement and enhance business results; and ensures employees are given the opportunity to contribute to their full potential.
Generating Talent and Organizational Capability
- Talent Management - Provides support and feedback to help individuals develop and strengthen skills and abilities needed to accomplish work objectives.
Learning and Applying Professional Expertise
- Applied Learning - Seeks and makes the most of learning opportunities to improve performance of self and/or others.
- Business Acumen - Understands and utilizes business information to manage everyday operations and generate innovative solutions to approach business and administrative challenges.
- Technical Acumen - Understands and utilizes professional skills and knowledge in a specific functional area to conduct and manage everyday business operations and generate innovative solutions to approach function-specific work challenges.
- Marketing-The ability to generate the strategy used in sales techniques, communications, and business development to positively impact customer relationships and business profitability
- Brand Management-The ability to generate marketing strategies that create brand recognition and differentiation and ultimately have a positive impact on customer relationships and business profitability.
- Communications and Media-Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media.
- Basic Competencies - Fundamental competencies required for accomplishing basic work activities.
- Basic Computer Skills - Uses basic computer hardware and software (e.g., personal computers, word processing software, Internet browsers, etc.).
- Mathematical Reasoning - Adds, subtracts, multiplies, or divides quickly, correctly, and in a way that allows one to solve work-related issues.
- Oral Comprehension - Listens to and understands information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Reading Comprehension – Understands written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Writing - Communicates effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Temps plein
- Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
- Ventes et marketing
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat