Description du poste
Pastry Chef (FOOD & BEVERAGE) | BANYAN TREE TIANJIN RIVERSIDE
- To follow up all instructions as issued by the Executive chef and Banquet event sheets to ensure work is completed on time to agreed standards.
- To train and guide staff showing leadership and authority, hold regular communication meeting and pass on all relevant information.
- Ensure good team spirit and atmosphere through high personal standards and self motivation to set an overall good example.
- To plan work schedules to their best advantage to ensure continuous production by qualified persons.
- To liase with the Executive Chef on special guest requirements, outlet decorations and new recipe formulas for ongoing improvement.
- To cooperate with all other kitchen departments and hotel staff members to ensure products standard and service are to agree standards.
- To communicate with stewarding, banqueting food store and restaurant outlets to ascertain guest feed back on bakery and pastry products and instruct subordinates on the importance of product quality, cost control and stock rotation.
- To attend any training sessions as directed by the Executive chef