Description du poste
The Crazy Coqs is a late night jazz, blues and cabaret venue located within Brasserie Zedel , Corbin & King Restaurants’ art deco inspired French brasserie, we are currently looking for a Floor Supervisor to join the team.
Why work with us as a Floor Supervisor:
In addition to the benefits you’d expect from working with a professional company, we also offer:
- Incredible supplier trips in the UK and overseas to develop your wine, champagne, spirits, coffee, beer and food knowledge, whilst creating unforgettable memories
- Refer a Friend + Rewarding Excellence Schemes – Earn bonuses of up to £2,000!
- Hospitality Action Employee Assistance Programme – Specialist, independent advice and support
- £100 dining voucher on passing probation and 30% discounts at all Corbin & King restaurants
We're looking for a Floor Supervisor who has:
- At least one year’s supervisory experience in a busy, standards focused restaurant, hotel or theatre. Previous experience within live music environment would be beneficial but not essential
- Strong communication skills – someone who can understand the needs of a diverse clientele and who has the ability liaise with the wider restaurant team and artists to ensure a smooth flow within the entire business
- The desire to challenge themselves in a busy environment
- Availability to work approximately 38-40hrs a week and mainly evenings
Apply for this Floor Supervisor role and build a rewarding career within Corbin & King!
Salary: £30,000 to £33,000 per annum + overtime & benefits
- Temps plein
- Soho, Royaume-Uni
- Réception, Housekeeping, Service client
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat
Corbin & King
Today, Corbin & King’s current portfolio comprises The Wolseley on Piccadilly, The Delaunay in Aldwych, Brasserie Zédel in Soho, Colbert in Chelsea, Fischer's in Marylebone, Bellanger in Islington, Café Wolseley at Bicester Village and Soutine in St John’s Wood.
At Corbin & King, we believe that people are our biggest asset and we are proud to deliver hospitality from the heart to create places where people feel they belong.