Description du poste
Salary - up to £28,000 pa
Schedule - Full Time
Experience - 1 year in a quality restaurant
Cafe BAO is seeking a Line Chef to join their team. The successful candidate will be friendly, personable and passionate about all thing’s food and drink. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Line Chef looking for an opportunity in an award-winning, critically acclaimed group.
Our Kings Cross restaurant serves Asian dishes in an informal, fast-paced setting over breakfast, lunch and dinner. BAO specialises in ‘xiao chi’ small snacks and ‘bao’ steamed milk buns, each individually made to a secret recipe. BAO Kings Cross also has a great coffee offering, Breakfast and private dining space.
We're looking for an experienced Line Chef to join our kitchen team, creating exceptional dishes and delivering an all-encapsulating experience to our guests. You'll have experience working in a quality kitchen, adhering to standard operating and Health and Safety procedures. More importantly we are looking for people as passionate about food and hospitality as we are!
If you have the following, then we want to hear from you:
- Prior experience as a Line Chef o Chef de Partie within a fast-paced quality, restaurant;
- Eagerness to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in;
- A creative approach with impeccable attention to detail;
- Passion for about food and hospitality, along with the eagerness to continually learn;
- The desire to develop your career within an ambitious and trend-setting restaurant group;
- 50% off dining across BAO and JKS Restaurants;
- School of BAO - workshops, talks and field trips;
- BAO yearly anniversary gifts;
- A personalised learning and development plan to develop your skills and knowledge;
- Employee Assistance Program
Created by Erchen Chang, Wai Ting & Shing Tat Chung in 2013, BAO started in a shed in a car park in East London. BAO opened its first restaurant in Soho in April 2015, winning a Micehlin Bib Gourmand 5 years running. BAO now has 4 restaurants, one in Fitzrovia and its third in Borough Market. In 2020, BAO opened a new concept restaurant, Café BAO in Kings Cross; a delivery brand, Rice Error; and their online digital supermarket, Convni.