Description du poste
JOB REQUIREMENTS ABOUT US:
Centara West Bay Hotel & Residences Doha part of Centara Hotels & Resorts, a group whose traditions goes back over 30 years, continues to grow and expand in new and exciting destinations, which include China, Cuba, Indonesia, Laos, Maldives, Oman, Qatar, Sri Lanka, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam and Thailand. All Centara Hotels & Resorts welcomes you with warm and gracious hospitality inspired and drawn from Thailand’s rich culture and heritage.
To present a personable, helpful, and professional image of the hotel. Responsible for checking guests in and out of the Hotel, making necessary travel arrangements, and assisting with general information.
- Responsible for checking guests in and out of the Hotel.
- Issues room keys, pamphlets, discount cards, etc.
- Works in conjunction with the Bell Desk to assist guests to their rooms.
- Answers various questions from guests.
- Arranges transportation for guests.
- Computes bills, collects payment and makes change for guests.
- Runs various reports on the computer for management.
- Assist in the key inventory and control procedures.
- Handle guest complaints, inquiries, comments and initiate appropriate action and follow-up.
- Other duties as assigned by the Management.
- Minimum 1 – 3 years of experience in similar position preferably in hospitality business.
- Arabic speaker, proficiency in English and computer literacy.
- Good health, mature and pleasant personality, and neat appearance
- Able to maintain confidence, composure, and credibility.
- Locally available candidates are advantageous.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to:
Corporate Human Resources Department by emailing the below