Description du poste
Responsible for all human resource activities. Manage the effective of day to day running of the Human Resources Department by ensuring administration and Personnel development systems are followed. Provide advice, assistance and follow-up on company policies, procedures, and documentation. Maintain good working relationships across all departments and engender a high degree of staff and client satisfaction.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains all Human Resources Policies relating to recruitment, promotions, transfers, personnel administration, industrial and employee relations.
- Oversees the recruitment of all new staff and personally interviews all candidates for Department Head, Management, Supervisory and section head level roles. Has an up to date awareness and knowledge of current labor market trends and the sourcing of potential candidates.
- Monitors salary and wage administration including the conducting of salary surveys on a regular basis to determine the position of the company in the marketplace.
- Liaises with Managers, Department Heads and Payroll ensuring all paperwork is processed correctly and on time.
- Monitors and maintains an effective probation and annual appraisal system for all staff.
- Ensures the effective maintenance of accurate and confidential staff personal files.
- Assist Director of HR in conducting various staff activities including "all staff meetings" on a regular basis, together with manager's outings and Christmas and other festival functions.
- Advise Executive Committee and the General Manager on Human Resources issues including employee and industrial relations matters.
- Oversees and assists with the production of end of period HR reports.
- Ensures job descriptions and person specifications are developed and updated on a regular basis for all positions.
- Receives inquiries from staff and provides assistance, counselling and advice where necessary.
- Ensures that all staff are updated on any corporate developments or communications through the use of different channels such as Staff Newsletters, notice boards, posters, signs, daily briefings and team meetings.
- Assists with administration of Workmen Compensation and Insurance Claims.
- Conducts exit interviews of all supervisors and managers. Ensures exit interviews are conducted for all other staff terminating their employment.
- Administers the Staff Opinion Survey and assists in addressing any issues/concerns highlighted.
- Responsible for ensuring recognition systems for staff and managers are in place.
- Maintains an up to date knowledge of all benefits available locally and within Centara Hotels and Resorts systems.
- Assists in career development planning in conjunction with the Vice President Human Resources of Centara Hotels and Resorts.
- Prepares budget information on employee relations, training and all salary and wage requirements.
- Other duties as required or requested from General Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in similar position preferably in hospitality business.
- Strong in inter-personal and leadership skills.
- Proficiency in English and computer literate.
- Knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines.