Description du poste
Planning, organizing and handling the food production of the Japanese Kitchen items in order to meet the business requirements with efficiency and effectiveness whilst ensuring the highest standards of service in accordance with the operating procedures and Centara Standards.
- Japanese nationality is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years experience of working as a Japanese Chef, preferably in hospitality business.
- Strong passion for creating authentic Japanese cuisine.
- Proficient in English communication.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment, with a keen eye for quality control.
- They actively support and implement Talent Development initiatives as a part of their daily activities.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to:
Corporate Human Resources Department by emailing the below