Description du poste
Under the general guidance and supervision of the Director of Sales, and adhering to policies and procedures as meted out by the designated hotels and company, the incumbent herein oversees and directs all aspects of sales activities with the objective of achieving goals consistently.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sales Management: Implements all sales action plans related to his/her zoning areas as outlined
- Plan sales call activities under the direct approval of Director of Sales to major marketing areas, calling on existing and potential accounts within their specific areas
- Provide information on changing market conditions, including trends in the competition, as a result of direct mail. Arrange an accompany clients on site inspection tour
- To achieve sales objective and goal to generate maximum high yield in accordance with the specific sales action plan
- Sales Coverage: Corporate Segment, Government, and Embassy
- Cover market segments as directed and assigned by Director of Sales
- Sales Promotion: Promote and distribute promotions to targeted accounts
- Reports & Returns: Provide feedback to Director of Sales on changing market conditions, including trends in the competition, as a result in general market idea
- Customer Relation: Maintain good contact with existing customers
- Put into practice all training received relating to job knowledge and skills and the hotel’s culture
- Competitors’ activities: Keep up with what competitors are doing in the marketplace; ensure our competitiveness at all time
- General Sales Agents: Maintain a strong working relation and make use of their expertise to maximize sales force and sales coverage in their responsible markets.
- Bachelor Degree in related field
- Minimum 3 – 5 years in similar position in international hotels
- Strong administrative skills, along with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to develop effective motivational strategies
- Computer literate
- Good health, mature and pleasant personality, and neat appearance
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to:
Corporate Human Resources Department or apply now.