Description du poste
JOB REQUIREMENTS ABOUT US:
Centara West Bay Hotel & Residences Doha part of Centara Hotels & Resorts, a group whose traditions goes back over 30 years, continues to grow and expand in new and exciting destinations, which include China, Cuba, Indonesia, Laos, Maldives, Oman, Qatar, Sri Lanka, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam and Thailand. All Centara Hotels & Resorts welcomes you with warm and gracious hospitality inspired and drawn from Thailand’s rich culture and heritage.
Ensure that each guest is greeted and served promptly in accordance with the hotel policies.
- To run courteous and efficient service operations.
- To supervise the service rendered to clients and make sure that it reaches high standard and in accordance with the Management’s instructions.
- To strive to increase sales and push the sales of the restaurant’s stagnant menu items.
- To accept guests’ complaints, be a good listener, solve such complaints in the most diplomatic way and report to the Management.
- To cooperate with the Kitchen and Beverage staff in order to obtain a fine presentation of food and beverage. To revert unnecessary delay of service.
- To make sure that all drinks and food dishes are in accordance with restaurant menu and list, properly presented, hot/iced at appropriate temperature, as per logical conclusion, before being served.
- To ensure that the staff serve food and beverage correctly to satisfy the guests.
- Receive the guests by giving a warm, friendly greeting and accompanying the guest to the table.
- To check the daily restaurant preparation, laying of tables, cleanliness and the availability of chinaware, crockery, cutlery and glasses, the personal cleanliness and appearance of each individual employee.
- Adhere to food and beverage hygienic regulations.
- To make requisitions, obtain authorization and delivery of correct items needed for his outlet.
- To perform all assigned duties in an efficient and technically correct manner follow the Management policy, house rules and regulations, orders or superiors, adhere to procedures of the training manual and achieving a high standard leading to total guest satisfaction.
- To perform any other duties set by hotel policies, management or his/her direct supervisor which are not included here.
- Arabic Speaker, proficient in English language.
- Related work experience of 2 years in a hotel or similar large restaurant complex.
- Good health, mature and pleasant personality, and neat appearance.
- Able to maintain confidence, composure, and credibility.
- Locally available candidates are advantageous.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to:
Corporate Human Resources Department by emailing the below.