Description du poste
What will I be doing?
As Finance Manager, you will report to Director of Finance New Zealand.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Provide month end closing and all other required management/finance reports
• Work with the Cluster Director of Finance/Hotel Manager to provide full and accurate forecasting and budgeting proposals within the hotel
• Assist in preparation of capital plans
• Develop best practice financial accounting and control procedures and continually review the process and procedures to maximise impact and efficiency
• Lead monthly finance update meetings with Hotel Manager/Hotel team
• Comply with Hilton Worldwide policies and procedures across the area, maximising performance on the Finance Balanced Scorecard
• Review the balance sheet, ensure reconciliations are performed
• Ensure the balance sheet is a fair reflection of the assets and liabilities of the hotel
• Assist Heads of the Department to improve their financial awareness and provide them with relevant financial information for their operations
• Review vendor contracts
• Adhoc projects as required by the Director of Finance/Hotel Manager
• Manage on site Finance team members and Purchasing/IT functions
What are we looking for?
A Finance Manager serving DoubleTree is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
• A strong desire to achieve and succeed towards a Director of Finance position
• Relevant degree, in Finance or related business discipline, from an academic institution
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Organisation, planning skills and the ability to prioritise
• Rigorous commitment to accuracy and detail
• Negotiation and influencing skills
• Effective management skills (upwards and downwards) and the willingness to coach and train others
• Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
• Knowledge of commercial business
• Previous experience in the hospitality industry
• Experience with the IT systems such as SUN, Birchstreet and Opera/OnQ
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Other benefits include: Bonus plan, free car parking, meals on shift, access to GO Hilton.
- Temps plein
- Riccarton, Christchurch, Nouvelle-Zélande
- Dès que possible