Description du poste
Reporting to the Senior. Director, Digital Platforms China, Senior. Manager, Digital Platforms China will lead our efforts to drive global growth and a localized and relevant experience for Chinese consumers through our Chinese digital platforms.
The Sr. Manager, Digital Platforms China is responsible for:
· Works closely with our engineers to guide our digital products from conception to launch.
· Bridges technical, design, and business worlds and strives to give customers best digital experience.
· Work in cross-functional teams with IT Engineering, Connectivity and UX and manage cross-functional projects to turn the product roadmap from a vision into reality.
· Responsible for guiding product development from ideation to launch, focusing on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting and tailoring the product into what customers want. Own one or more key product features or channels including business cases.
· Development of unique and innovative customer experiences of digital products / service in form from use cases. Determine requirements and prioritization leveraging both customers research and product insight.
· Lead to refine Marriott digital product vision and strategy. Lead, plan and execute measure to represent customer and business needs.
· Ongoing market / trend observation. Competitor and Cross-Industry benchmarking.
· Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
· Steer and collaborate inter-company and with agencies and other vendor partners.
Education and Experience Preferred
· 4-year degree from an accredited college or university.
· 3 - 5 years’ experience in digital platforms, digital marketing, and international business
· Ability to analyze and use data to inform decisions.
· Deep understanding and empathy for customers.
· Launched multiple successful products and or features.
· Demonstrates self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm
· Thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, but within a large, complex business.
· Ability to solve problems quickly, think creatively, and satisfy Internet speed-to-market requirements
· Self-motivated team player that works well with counterparts from various functions/departments and has the ability to influence the work of counterparts without direct reporting accountability
· Ability to influence without authority, collaborating with technical and cross-functional teams who do not report into this role to get things done. Proficient interpersonal skills, personable yet persistent.
· Flourish in ambiguity, setting own goals and effectively delivering them in a very fast-changing environment. Motivated by making life better through technology, and wanting to be part of a team that makes this happen.
· should have a clear understanding of how an online digital product is built, then be able to assess the risk of certain features or get a more accurate gut feeling about the duration of stories or tasks.
· Adaptability - Maintains performance level under pressure or when experiencing changes or challenges in the workplace.
· Communication - Conveys information and ideas to others in a convincing and engaging manner through a variety of methods.
· Problem Solving and Decision Making - Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; obtains and compares information from different sources to draw conclusions, develops and evaluates alternatives and solutions, solves problems, and chooses a course of action.
· Professional Demeanor - Exhibits behavioral styles that convey confidence and command respect from others; makes a good first impression and represents the company in alignment with its values.
· Building and Contributing to Teams - Participates as a member of a team to move toward the completion of common goals while fostering cohesion and collaboration among team members.
· Driving for Results - Sets high standards of performance for self and/or others; assumes responsibility for work objectives; initiates, focuses, and monitors the efforts of self and/or others toward the accomplishment goals; proactively takes action and goes beyond what is required.
· Planning and Organizing - Gathers information and resources required to set a plan of action for self and/or others; prioritizes and arranges work requirements to accomplish goals and ensure work is completed.
· Coworker Relationships - Interacts with others in a way that builds openness, trust, and confidence in the pursuit of organizational goals and lasting relationships.
· Customer Relationships - Develops and sustains relationships based on an understanding of customer/stakeholder needs and actions consistent with the company’s service standards.
· Global Mindset - Supports employees and business partners with diverse styles, abilities, motivations, and/or cultural perspectives; utilizes differences to drive innovation, engagement and enhance business results; and ensures employees are given the opportunity to contribute to their full potential.
Generating Talent and Organizational Capability
· Organizational Capability - Evaluates and adapts the structure of assignments and work processes to best fit the needs and/or support the goals of an organizational unit.
· Talent Management - Provides guidance and feedback to help individuals develop and strengthen skills and abilities needed to accomplish work objectives.
Learning and Applying Professional Expertise
· Applied Learning - Seeks and makes the most of learning opportunities to improve performance of self and/or others.
· Business Acumen - Understands and utilizes business information to manage everyday operations and generate innovative solutions to approach business and administrative challenges.
· Technical Acumen - Understands and utilizes professional skills and knowledge in a specific functional area to conduct and manage everyday business operations and generate innovative solutions to approach function-specific work challenges.
o Communications and Media– Communications and Media-Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media.
o Internet/Intranet/Extranet Design– Internet/Intranet/Extranet Design-Knowledge of web and digital fundamentals, including web and digital design principles and approaches, the impact of various technical design choices, and their impact on the user experience.
· Basic Competencies - Fundamental competencies required for accomplishing basic work activities.
o Basic Computer Skills - Uses basic computer hardware and software (e.g., personal computers, word processing software, Internet browsers, etc.).
o Mathematical Reasoning - Adds, subtracts, multiplies, or divides quickly, correctly, and in a way that allows one to solve work-related issues.
o Oral Comprehension - Listens to and understands information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
o Reading Comprehension - Understands written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
o Writing - Communicates effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Temps plein
- Chongming, Chine
- Ventes et marketing
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat