Description du poste
China World Summit Wing, Beijing
Perched above the heart of Beijing, China World Summit Wing, Beijing overlooks the grand cityscape. From level 64 onwards of the China World Tower, this sanctuary of luxury sits at the very hub of Beijing’s CBD, right above China World Shopping Mall and China World Trade Centre.
- Highest building in Beijing (330 m)
- 278 rooms and suites of China World Summit Wing, Beijing are among the largest in the city. Each features floor-to-ceiling windows that open up to stunning views of Beijing
- Four designer restaurants, two bars and a lounge, and four exclusive venues devoted to private dining are sure to delight.
- Conference Facilities featuring a 2,262 square metres Summit Ballroom, a 714 square metres China Ballroom, an Auditorium, plus a choice of 12 spacious function rooms with natural daylight for 10 to 300 people
- Outdoor rooftop Pine Garden for special event
On top of the world, you feel like you’ve finally arrived. That’s because you’re at China World Summit Wing, Beijing, Shangri-La, the pinnacle of achievement and luxury.
The Hygiene & Sanitation Manager is responsible for the highest level of sanitation and hygiene standards in the hotel.
- Qualified / Certified on hygiene and food safety controls
- At least 2 years of experience in an international hotel in the same capacity
- Attention to details
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with employees at all levels
- Good communication skills in English (both written and spoken)