Description du poste
Citadines Apart’hotels is opening a new property in the London borough of Islington! We offer a home away from home with contemporary and sleek studios and apartments with modern comforts, business connectivity and additional services customised to our guests’ lifestyle and needs. Citadines offers properties in prime locations in major destinations worldwide, this is your opportunity to join our new opening team as Night Receptionist at Citadines Islington London.
We are seeking a confident and bilingual Night Receptionist to become part of our Front Office Team at Citadines Islington London. Our properties operate 24/7; and require individuals to work overnight shifts (11:00pm - 7:30am) at our newest property. As Night Receptionist you will be reporting to the Front Office Manager. Our Night Receptionist will work autonomously, welcoming our guests, and completing night audits.
Working 5 out of 7 overnight shifts, you will be required to:
• Offer a warm welcome and departure experience to our guests in accordance with the Company’s standards, while providing reliable information and support services throughout their experience with us
• Manage night hotel operations by checking arrivals and departures reservations, missing bookings, payments, and any rate discrepancies
• Take ownership in managing guest expectations by constantly seeking opportunities to engage with the guests, discovering their needs, travel purposes, plans, etc.
• Take initiative in accommodating the customers’ needs in a resourceful manner (internal and external clients)
• Effectively communicate with guests, visitors and team members in person, by telephone or email in a courteous manner at all times
• Is aware and adheres to all fire and emergency procedures, including fire panel and evacuation procedures if necessary, ensuring guest safety is at the required levels and up to standards
• Be pro-active in the learning and development of administrative tasks, procedures, processes and standards and ensure correct practice
• Ensure that all set shift tasks are carried out according to the required standard and take responsibility in providing full handovers to all relevant parties/ shifts
• To calculates guest expenses, balance virtual cash registers, and audit the day’s accounts, all of which require excellent numerical skills
Ideally you must have:
• Previous experience in the customer service sector
• Knowledge of RMS (our Property Management System) is desirable
• Proficient level of IT systems
• Fluent English, both verbal and written (bilingualism is advantageous)
• A good understanding of versatility and the ability to apply this competence on the job role
In return, we will provide you with:
• Great benefits, including 28 days annual leave (including the 8 English bank holidays), discounted hotel rates across Europe, wellbeing checks, season ticket loans and much more
• Valuable training and development opportunities
The Ascott Limited is the largest international serviced residence owner and operator based in Singapore. Operating Ascott, Citadines, Somerset, Quest, The Crest Collection and lyf, represented in key cities of Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
With our vast growth and ambitious plan to reach 160,000 residences in our portfolio by 2023, we are always looking for committed individuals.
If you are passionate about a career in hospitality that offers alternative lodging facilities to the conventional hotel concept, we look forward to hearing from you.
Required skills: Microsoft Office, POS Systems, Fluent in English, Previous experience in the customer service sector
- Temps plein
- Islington, Royaume-Uni
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat
- Échelle de rémunération
- £21000.00 per annum plus commission
The Ascott Limited - UK
With an award-winning portfolio spanning three prestigious brands, we offer the exclusive and refined experience of modern living, no matter where your travels take you next.