Description du poste
Citadines Apart’hotels is opening a new property in the London borough of Islington! We offer a home away from home with contemporary and sleek studios and apartments with modern comforts, business connectivity and additional services customised to our guests’ lifestyle and needs. Citadines offers properties in prime locations in major destinations worldwide, this is your opportunity to join our new opening team as Receptionist at Citadines Islington London.
As our newest property, we are seeking a confident and highly efficient Receptionist to join our Citadines Islington London team. As Receptionist you will be reporting to the Front Office Manager, responsible for welcoming our guests, deliver and exceed guest expectations on a daily basis.
Receptionist's are flexible to work 5 out of 7 shifts per week and are required to:
• Offer a warm welcome and departure experience to our guests in accordance with the Company’s standards, while providing reliable information and support services throughout their experience with us
• Take ownership in managing guest expectations by constantly seeking opportunities to engage with the guests, discovering their needs, travel purposes, plans, etc.
• Take initiative in accommodating the customers’ needs in a resourceful manner (internal and external clients)
• Effectively communicate with guests, visitors and team members in person, by telephone or email in a courteous manner at all times
• Be pro-active in the learning and development of administrative tasks, procedures, processes and standards and ensure correct practice
• Ensure that all set shift tasks are carried out according to the required standard and take responsibility in providing full handovers to all relevant parties/ shifts
To be successful as Receptionist ideally you must have:
• Previous experience in the customer service sector
• Knowledge of RMS (our Property Management System) is advantageous
• Proficient level of IT systems
• Fluent English, both verbal and written (bilingualism is highly desirable)
• A good understanding of versatility and the ability to apply this competence on the job role
In return, we will provide you with:
• Great benefits, including 28 days annual leave (including the 8 English bank holidays), discounted hotel rates across Europe, wellbeing checks, season ticket loans and much more
• Valuable training and development opportunities
The Ascott Limited is the largest international serviced residence owner and operator based in Singapore. Operating Ascott, Citadines, Somerset, Quest, The Crest Collection and lyf, represented in key cities of Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
With our vast growth and ambitious plan to reach 160,000 residences in our portfolio by 2023, we are always looking for committed individuals.
If you are passionate about a career in hospitality that offers alternative lodging facilities to the conventional hotel concept, we look forward to hearing from you.
Required skills: Fluent in English, Previous experience in the customer service sector, Proficient level of IT skills
- Temps plein
- Islington, Royaume-Uni
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat
- Échelle de rémunération
- £19000.00 per annum
The Ascott Limited - UK
With an award-winning portfolio spanning three prestigious brands, we offer the exclusive and refined experience of modern living, no matter where your travels take you next.