Description du poste
Citadines Apart’hotels offer contemporary and sleek studios and apartments with modern comforts, business connectivity and additional services that can be customised to our guest’s lifestyle and needs. Our properties pride themselves on their prime locations in major destinations worldwide. London offers five Citadines serviced apartment hotel residences in Holborn, Kensington, Trafalgar Square, Barbican and Islington.
We are seeking a self-assured, experienced and highly efficient Accounts Assistant to join our Citadines South Kensington team. As Accounts Assistant you will be reporting to the Residence Manager and work closely with the cluster Team. The Accounts Assistant position is a flexible role, with part time capacity (working approx. 20 hrs per week) primarily based at Citadines South Kensington.
Being the Accounts Assistant you will assist the property and cluster Finance team with bookkeeping duties and administrative support.
As an Accounts Assistant you will be required to:
• Ensure invoices and credit notes are raised and posted accurately in our finance systems
• Process invoices and reconcile delivery notes to invoices received and purchase orders
• Ensure discrepancies are raised with the relevant parties to action and process accordingly
• Ensure petty cash (if applicable) records are maintained and reconciled within given guidelines
• Assist with the timely and effective collection of debts
• Resolve queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
Ideally you must have:
• A minimum of one year experience as a Senior Receptionist or two years experience as a Receptionist in a four star hotel or serviced apartment residence
• An AAT Certificate or work toward an ATT Certificate or equivalent
• Effective communication skills in written and spoken English
• Proficient level of numerical, administrative and IT Skills
• Experience with the Property Management System Protel and Sun is advantageous
In return, we will provide you with:
• Great benefits, including 28 days annual leave (including the 8 English bank holidays), discounted hotel rates across Europe, wellbeing checks, season ticket loans, a subscription to Perkbox and much more!
• Valuable training and development opportunities
The Ascott Limited is the largest international serviced residence owner and operator based in Singapore. Operating Ascott, Citadines, Somerset, Quest, The Crest Collection and lyf, represented in key cities of Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
With our vast growth and ambitious plan to reach 160,000 residences in our portfolio by 2023, we are always looking for committed individuals.
If you are passionate about a career in hospitality that offers alternative lodging facilities to the conventional hotel concept, we look forward to hearing from you.
The Ascott Limited - UK
With an award-winning portfolio spanning three prestigious brands, we offer the exclusive and refined experience of modern living, no matter where your travels take you next.