Description du poste
A Food and Beverage Attendant with Conrad Hotels and Resorts affects every Guest experience with ours restaurants, bars, room service, banquets, and in-hotel cafes. We always deliver an experience that will exceed our Guests’ food, beverage, and culinary expectations.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
Smart luxury is at the core of everything Conrad Hotels & Resorts does. We offer our guests one-of-a-kind experiences, service that''s intuitive and connections to people and places near or far. We''re the destination of a new generation of global travelers for whom life, business, and pleasure seamlessly intersect. People who know that the greatest luxury is the luxury of being yourself.
If you understand what it’s like to juggle life, business, and pleasure and know how to bring a sense of luxury to that type of travel experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Conrad Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Conrad Hotels & Resorts where we promise our Guests the luxury of just being themselves.
What will I be doing?
As a Food and Beverage Attendant, you will be responsible for upholding the highest quality standards for the food and beverage (F&B) operations inside of our restaurants, bars, banquets facilities, in-hotel cafes, and to fulfill room service requests. You will work with your Team Members to deliver a high quality service experience that exceeds customer expectations through the following tasks:
- Receive orders and serve customer requests completely in a timely manner, including but not limited to serving as a barista or cocktail attendant/bartender, if required.
- Understand menu content, any menu changes, and promotional activities.
- Keep your service area clean, tidy, and well-prepared.
- Efficiently manage the proper settlement of all customer accounts.
- Answer Guest queries in a polite and helpful manner.
What are we looking for?
• Food and Beverage Attendants serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Friendly, positive, energetic disposition •
- Committed to delivering exceptional guest service •
- Motivated to learn new skills and techniques •
- Smart and tidy, in appearance •
- Positive and willing to participate on a team and work with a winning attitude •
- Excellent communication skills in the local language •
- Flexible, reliable, and responsive to a range of work situations •
- Prepared to manage a variety of customer types, inquiries, and complaints •
- Knowledge of alcoholic beverages and mixing of drinks •
- Previous food hygiene experience •
- Electronic ordering systems experience •
- Cash handling experience
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Conrad Hotels & Resorts --- where you’ll enjoy the luxury of being yourself.
A high-profile destination
More than doubling the number of Conrad properties by 2014
Conrad Hotels & Resorts celebrates 25 years of success in the hospitality industry
- Temps plein
- Chaoyang Qu, Chine
- Restauration service
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat