Description du poste
A Laundry Assistant is responsible for ensuring that linen is available for all departments as requested to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while maintaining Linen Room cleanliness and taking receipt of stock.
What will I be doing?
As a Laundry Assistant, you are responsible for ensuring that linen is available for all departments as requested to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Laundry Assistant is also required to maintain cleanliness of the linen room and take receipt of stock. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Ensure Linen is available for all departments as requested
- Ensure quality controls are in place for all linen processes, rejecting any exceptions
- Maintain cleanliness of the Linen Room
- Carrying out stock takes as requested
- Ensure par stocks are maintained
- Take receipt of stock and ensure safe storage
- Manage customer service issues quickly and effectively
- Oversee the issuing of linen via a requisition system
- Ensure team members adhere to all Health and Safety Regulations
- Carry out any other reasonable task set by the hotel''s management
What are we looking for?
A Laundry Assistant serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
- Flexibility to work late shifts
- Methodical and well organised
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous hotel or laundry experience
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Temps plein
- Downtown Core, Singapore, Singapour
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat