Description du poste
A Cluster Marketing Manager will will play a crucial role in developing and implementing the annual marketing plan, driving key objectives, current initiatives and relevant marketing activities relating directly to the cluster. The role will be responsible for leading the cluster''s marketing team and ensuring the department performs an integral role in bringing together all function areas to ensure commercial targets are heightened.
What will I be doing?
As Cluster Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the results of the marketing plan and activities used by the hotel to increase brand awareness, communicate promotions to all relevant target markets and address hotel business needs. Specifically, you will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Establish excellent open communication with all operational teams, i.e. GM, DBD, F&B and other department heads throughout the region
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with various levels of Hilton''s personnel including corporate and regional marketing, corporate brand, eCommerce, loyalty and partnerships teams
- Proactively develop and maintain effective working relationships with all external customers to include key members of the design and media agencies, partnerships and online marketing
- Excel at being an effective team player to all corporate, regional, cluster and hotel level personnel by demonstrating a ‘can do'' and customer focused attitude, providing peer support, cross-functional and across regions
What are we looking for?
A Cluster Marketing Manager serving Hilton Brand hotels and vacations is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- College degree in Marketing or Hotel Management
- Experience of working in a similar marketing position in the hospitality sector
- Experience of managing and motivating a team along with evidence of driving successful team results
- Proven knowledge of creating, leading and managing fundamental and complex projects to tight deadlines
- Experience of developing, creating and managing marketing campaigns with associated costs and working to budget restraints
- Complete understanding of key functions relating to marketing strategies and initiatives whilst managing multiple work streams
- Experience in developing and implementing effective and realistic marketing plans and strategies, including budget evaluation, management and reporting
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with various levels of management
- Outstanding communication skills in all areas of writing, listening and speaking English. Developed proficiency of native language dependant on location of role.
- Communicate key information effectively to all levels of management using a variety of communication tools
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, budget management, project and time management
- Able to think analytically, critically and strategically when faced with unique opportunities, challenges, prioritising and identifying productive solutions
- Ability to influence others in key situations whilst maintaining positive relationships
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills to include strong leadership, cultural sensitivity
- Execute calculated risks and pre-determine successful outcome
- Ability to relate to the marketing world and adapt to changing priorities quickly and with ease
- An accomplished leader offering excellent judgement, time management and decision making skills
- Professional approach, clean and well groomed at all times
- Friendly demeanour, positive and enthusiastic with a motivational attitude
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills, can work autonomously whilst keeping all parties informed
- Honesty, integrity and a passion for hard work
- Creatively minded and has a thirst to work in marketing for the hospitality industry
- Demonstrated self-starter with excellent attention to detail
- High energy and the ability to motivate and manage a team - leading by example
- Resourcefulness, customer focused and results oriented
- Enjoys working collaboratively, key team player with a can do attitude and thrives on a challenge
- Good understanding of Hilton, its core values and management structure
It will be advantageous in this position if you demonstrate the following capabilities and advantages:
- Master''s degree in Business or Marketing
- Previous experience of working in a marketing role in the hotel industry for a global leader
- Qualifications in Project and Time Management
- Able to speak further key business languages
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Temps plein
- La Mecque, Arabie saoudite
- Ventes et marketing
- Dès que possible