Description du poste
An Kitchen Technician with Conrad Hotels and Resorts will support the Engineering Team to efficiently maintain all hotel operations such that safety, security, conversation, and compliance are ensured at the highest levels.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
Smart luxury is at the core of everything Conrad Hotels & Resorts does. We offer our guests one-of-a-kind experiences, service that''s intuitive and connections to people and places near or far. We''re the destination of a new generation of global travelers for whom life, business, and pleasure seamlessly intersect. People who know that the greatest luxury is the luxury of being yourself.
If you understand what it''s like to juggle life, business, and pleasure and know how to bring a sense of luxury to that type of travel experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Conrad Hotels & Resorts. Because it''s with Conrad Hotels & Resorts where we promise our Guests the luxury of just being themselves.
What will I be doing?
As Kitchen Technician, you will support the Engineering Team to ensure that engineering and maintenance operations within the hotel, including general property maintenance energy conservation, are working properly and to standard. You are also responsible for the development of the Engineering Team and staying abreast of compliance regulations and procedures in the field of Engineering, as required for hotel standards. Specifically, a Engineer will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Perform day-to-day routine and preventative maintenance within the hotel rooms
- Respond promptly and efficiently to any maintenance calls that arise
- Execute the preventative maintenance schedule and ensure all equipment and designated areas are maintained to the required standard
- Assist in the implementation of energy conservation program
- Recommend maintenance system improvements and energy savings
- Maintain all tools, equipment, and working areas in good condition
- Keep your technical training knowledge and skills up to date
- Monitor and maintain the normal operation of all air-condition hotel equipment (FCU, AHU & PAHU) to ensure they are operated in a safe and efficient manner.
- Carry out routine maintenance and regular cleaning and replacement of filters.
- Troubleshoot, operate, maintain and/or repair all refrigeration and kitchen equipment.
What are we looking for?
Kitchen Technicians serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow
- A certificate in a specialized field such as Electrical, Mechanical, Refrigeration, Carpentry, Kitchen Equipment or Plumbing, required
- Current working knowledge of general maintenance and engineering work
- Experience in the Maintenance Department of a large hotel, hospital, ship, and/or restaurant complex or similar
- Strong work ethic
- A passion for delivering great customer service
- Ability to work without close supervision and within established timeframes
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Conrad Hotels & Resorts --- where you''ll enjoy the luxury of being yourself.
A high-profile destination
More than doubling the number of Conrad properties by 2014
Conrad Hotels & Resorts celebrates 25 years of success in the hospitality industry
- Temps plein
- Pasay, Philippines
- Technique et Maintenance
- Dès que possible
- Contract duration