Description du poste
The Barman / Barmaid position is to extend service in a professional, efficient and timely fashion and defining guest expectations. This in addition to a friendly, going extra mile and helpful demeanor will ensure guest satisfaction.
The Barman / Barmaid will be expected to communicate with their co-workers, supervisor and management team to ensure service and bar operation runs smoothly. The overall knowledge of different aspects of the hotel will enable him/her to answer any questions the guests may have.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities and duties for this position shall include, but not be limited to, the following areas and activities. At management discretion, direction may be given for tasks outside the scope of work described.
- The ability to perform the task according to the standard.
- Be familiar with all the cocktails and can be able to prepare according to standardised presentation and creativity.
- The ability to maintain sufficient supplies of stock and maintained it accordingly for operations.
- To assist management team to do monthly bar inventory.
- Recognise slow moving beverages and able create or implement new ideas.
- The ability to observe guest experience in the restaurant and anticipate their needs.
- The ability to maintain and recognise operation equipment conditions. Take responsibility to send for repairing and retrieve it back.
- To apply the necessary precautions with regards to the resort’s food safety and hygiene standards
- Maintain grooming standard.
- Be punctual to duty.
- The ability to discuss about guest preference and shared it with co-workers.
- To be aware about standards, policies and alcohol serving regulation to guest.
- To attend pre-service daily briefing/meetings at required time.
- The ability to ensure cleanliness, opening & closing duties of staff including efficient performance of assigned side work.
Candidate Requirements :
- Minimum 1-2 years experience as F&B Bartender
- The level of service given while focusing intensely on the guest satisfaction
- Effective communication skills and pleasant personality are a must.
- Possession of superior interactive skills is essential.
- Be fully conversant with all health and safety and hygiene procedures
- Temps plein
- Restauration autre
- Dès que possible
Constance Ephelia Resort
Each of the five restaurants has its own culinary concept. Guests can also enjoy drinks and cocktails while cooling off at indoor and poolside bars.
Constance Éphélia Seychelles has developed its services in banqueting and event organisation. The hotel also proposes various land and water facilities. After joying thrilling sports activities like wall climbing and canoeing, guest will relax at the spa village of 5000m2, offering prestigious Shiseido treatments.