Description du poste
To take 100% responsibility/ownership and do whatever is required to provide a truly memorable experience for the guest and fulfil the duties as a Hair Dresser and team member at the Uspa Constance, at Constance Halaveli Hotel. To have a clear understanding of, and work in line with all the related standards, core values, visions and goals of the Company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your role as Hair Dresser is key to providing the core of the spa experience: The treatment.
It is your responsibility as a Hair Dresser to ensure that we deliver that special, individual and unique service to all guests in the Spa.
You are to provide a service that is responsible, spontaneous, personal and genuine. To do this, you will require a high level of social skills and the ability to take responsibility for the customer service in Uspa at Constance Halaveli Resort. High standard of presentation is essential together with reliability and punctuality.
Will take full responsibility for all related Hair Dresser tasks and duties; such as, but not limited to,
- Conduct all hair treatments according to the spa menu, standards and outlined protocols.
- Interacts with guests and clients with regards to hair and beauty and addressing their requirements. Conduct consultations with guests regarding bridal dressings.
- Assist the Spa & Wellness Manager with monthly salon sales & marketing promotions to increase salon revenue.
- Control inventory of beauty and hair products, and inform the spa manager of any requirement well in advance.
- Sterile and maintain equipment in good working condition and ensure the salon is set up as per standards at all times.
- Make product recommendations and meet the retail goals established by Uspa Constance, at Constance Halaveli Resort. Be well informed about the retail beauty products and serve the clients requests and interests with regards to the same.
- Confirm scheduled treatment with a guest before starting the treatment at all times.
- Assist the guest with an after/ home care program when suitable
- Be present and actively participate in meetings and training that is given by Management.
- Greet all clients with name recognition, a welcoming smile and a clear but soft tone of voice.
- As the Hair Dresser, present a healthy and well-maintained appearance and proper grooming at all times.
- Always stay informed on other resort activities and actively promote the same.
- Be knowledgeable in hair and beauty treatment products and the ability to be flexible in the same with regards to guest requests.
- Be punctual at all times for appointments, team functions and meetings.
- Be genuinely committed to clients and colleagues—be aware that "clients bring clients". Take care and show ownership of the client from their arrival to their departure at the spa accommodating their needs, requests, and at all times respecting their privacy.
- Handle any accident or guests incident in a swift and professional manner
- Conducting treatments according to the spa menu, standards and outlined protocols.
- Be knowledgeable of benefits and outcome in all practised techniques and treatments.
- Be knowledgeable in related treatment products and the ability to be flexible in the same with regards to guest requests.
- To work with and fully understand the health assessment and to operate with discretion to ensure that any necessary precautions are taken.
- At all times confirm scheduled treatment with the guest before starting the treatment.
- Ensure all treatment and preparation areas are set up as per standards and that any discrepancies have been resolved immediately. Treatment room setup should be in order before welcoming any guest to the same or handing over the area to the fellow colleague.
KEY RESULTS AREAS
The Key Results Areas for this position are:
- Ensure guest satisfaction through hair and beauty treatments done as per protocols.
- Maintain the Salon and other areas of the spa as per the Standards of Operation (SOP).
- Performing Reception duties including answering phones, make reservations and attending to other reception duties.
- Be knowledgeable of all relevant Spa Standards of Operation (SOP).
- Depending on the operation, provide massage/beauty therapies to guests whenever instructed by the management.
- Temps plein
- Halaveli Island, Maldives
- Spa et bien-être
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat
Constance Halaveli Resort
Floating in the North Ari atoll, Constance Halaveli Maldives is this 5-star hotel where a unique luxury lifestyle can be experienced.
At Constance Halaveli Maldives, each villa suspended on stilts has a sun terrace inviting to dip in the private plunge pool.
In addition the hotel ensures sumptuous cuisine or regenerating moment in its peaceful spa.
Constance Halaveli Maldives is a generous purveyor of pure contentment that guarantees a memorable escape.