Description du poste
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities and duties for this position shall include but be unlimited to the following areas and activities. At management discretion, direction may be given for tasks out side the scope of work described.
- Apply the standards of excellence in customer service.
- Remove all trash traces and refill amenities (soap, gel etc.) and clean linen (towels.)
- Clean floors: vacuum, sweep, dust mop, wash, strip, wax, buff, shampoo carpets.
- Wash windows, walls, chalkboards, and rubbish bins.
- Dust furniture, fixtures, and woodwork.
- Collect and empty trash receptacles and pick up litter in and around buildings.
- Clean, sanitise and toilets / bathrooms; change and clean shower curtains.
- Carry out a specialised custodial/maintenance function, such as refinishing floors, project cleaning and the like.
- Provide customer service as per the standards of the Constance Hotels Experience Group.
- Deal with all guest queries and complaints swiftly and efficiently.
- Check all electrical appliances (Lamps, hand dryers, telephone, mini-bar, TV, air-con, safe etc) in the public areas.
- Check all other technical aspects such as door lock, black out, shower, hot-cold water, WC flush, blinds, curtains etc.
- Manage stock of pantry and trolleys.
- Adhere to the dress, appearance and conduct codes established by the hotel.
- Maintain that Health and Safety practices are followed at all times.
- Avoid hazardous habits
- Use the correct materials and equipment (E.g. sprayers)
- Report anything that may be considered a Health & Safety hazard.
- Report all accidents, however minor.
- Report anything or anyone suspicious to the Duty Manager immediately.
- Signing in and out for keys (cards).
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Management.
KEY RESULTS AREAS
The Key Results Areas for this position are:
- Customer Service
- Cleanliness of rooms/ areas
Normally 8 hours (excluding 1 hour for lunch and tea breaks) with one day off but due to the nature of the work, the Island Host is expected to regularly work long hours, on evenings, on week-ends, public holidays and during cyclonic weather.
- Temps plein
- Halaveli Island, Maldives
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat
Constance Halaveli Resort
Floating in the North Ari atoll, Constance Halaveli Maldives is this 5-star hotel where a unique luxury lifestyle can be experienced.
At Constance Halaveli Maldives, each villa suspended on stilts has a sun terrace inviting to dip in the private plunge pool.
In addition the hotel ensures sumptuous cuisine or regenerating moment in its peaceful spa.
Constance Halaveli Maldives is a generous purveyor of pure contentment that guarantees a memorable escape.