Description du poste
· To serve as a resource and contact between wholesalers, travel agents, hotels, and the Regional Reservations Centre in regard to all matters involving the regional cluster’s wholesaler/travel agent programmes and hotel requirements.
· To support special corporate accounts within the regional cluster.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Lead content author, key point of content for sensitive and escalated content request
2. Serve as the point of contact for clients and communicate with them by phone and email to respond to questions and requests.
3. To process all reservation requests, changes, and cancellations received by phone, fax or mail following sales techniques to maximise revenue.
4. To assist external wholesalers, participating regional hotels and reservations centres with any hotel wholesale enquiries e.g. resolving problems, answering queries. To act as primary point of contact for hotel administration or wholesale issues.
5. To ensure clarity and consistency of wholesaler rates/facts pages in MARSHA. To contact individual properties to communicate any inconsistencies and trends.
6. To communicate information regarding hotel wholesalers and hotel specific information in a timely manner and to ensure and monitor understanding of information communicated.
7. To act as a support to the Regional Reservations Sales Agents and to respond to any questions or queries from aforementioned associates concerning hotel wholesalers or any administration work provided by the team.
8. To have a full working knowledge of, and be able to promote and sell the regional hotels.
9. To respond to telephone, fax, email and hotel wholesaler and administration enquiries on behalf of the hotels in a timely manner and make reservations accordingly.
10. To treat all customers (internal and external) with courtesy and respect, and to refer to them by name.
11. To answer all phone calls promptly and in a courteous manner.
12. To have a working knowledge of the credit policies of the participating regional hotels and their direct billing procedures on guaranteed no-shows and assured reservations.
13. To perform any reasonable request as directed by management.
14. To have a thorough knowledge all bookings systems.
Marriott International is the world’s largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
- A minimum of 6 months tenure with Marriott International.
- Fluency in German and English, written and spoken.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple priorities simultaneously.
- To be able to deal with situations of a dynamic nature; to be able to modify plans, actions and decisions in light of changing situations and circumstances.
- Demonstrated good analytical, problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Strong organisational skills – able to demonstrate self-managing and operate within a team.
- Temps plein
- Cork, Irlande
- Dès que possible