Description du poste
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Hotel am Hafen Managementgesellschaft m.b.H.. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Our business hotel has 139 comfortably appointed guest rooms and suites and is located directly on the waterfront, overlooking the Media Hafen. It is in close proximity to TV stations, media companies and fashion studios. 4 conference and event rooms, with a capacity of up to 200 people, on a total area of 350 sqm with private terrace, Julian's bar & restaurant with 100 seats and our fitness area "Go Relax", with sauna, solarium and associated roof terrace. As a host, the satisfaction of our guests is our highest asset and our employees make a valuable contribution to this. Our team is just as international as our guest circle. We work hand in hand and value good communication with each other. The passion for hospitality and hospitality connects us.
- As a team leader you lead and organize your employees
- Ensuring the best guest service in compliance with standards
- Practical implementation of operational and corporate goals
- active support of the Front Office team in daily business (check-in, check-out, billing, cash management)
- They form the interface between your and all other departments of the hotel
- Designing rosters and vacation plans
- any kind of correspondence
- You have a completed hotel education and have work experience in a comparable position
- Opera skills are desirable, but not a requirement
- Very good German and English spoken and written
- Assertiveness, high trustworthiness and quality awareness
- Excellent communication skills and confident appearance
- Positive charisma and a winning way of dealing with people
- 39 hours a week and an indefinite employment contract.
- A well-organized team that will assist you professionally with getting started and enjoy the work.
- Reduced monthly ticket for public transport
- holiday pay after one year of employment
- Holiday graduation according to seniority
- Bonus payments after one year's employment
- Work clothes that are cleaned free of charge
- Regular trainings, staff parties and team-building events
- workplace health promotion
- The full benefits of the largest hotel business in the world, with discounted accommodation and discounted restaurant services worldwide
- An annual orientation discussion for support and further development
- personal development and advancement opportunities within the hotel and company
- Access to Marriott "University" with many course offerings for your individual education
- Varied meals at low cost
- Birthday Gifts
- annual employee surveys
- Idea Management / feedback culture
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Temps plein
- Düsseldorf, Allemagne
- Dès que possible