Description du poste
2. Assists Pastry Sous Chef and Executive Sous Chef with kitchen operations as necessary.
3. Performs all duties of kitchen associates as required.
4. Recognizes superior quality products, presentations and flavor.
5. Maintains food preparation handling and correct storage standards.
6. Maintains purchasing, receiving and food storage standards.
7. Ensures compliance with all local, state and federal (Health Department) regulations.
8. Supports procedures for food & beverage portion and waste controls.
9. Calculates accurate theoretical and weighted food costs.
10. Follows proper handling and right temperature of all food products.
11. Knows and implements Marriott's 70 Points of Hygiene and Safety Standards.
12. Operates and maintains all department equipment and reports malfunctions.
13. Ensure all managers and associates follow all job safety regulations and all hazards are reported to Loss Prevention and Engineering.
14. Conduct a preventative maintenance inspection on a monthly basis.
15. To be responsible for asset management of all outlet property and facilities.
16. Follows proper handling and right temperature of all food products.
17. Knows and implements Marriott's 70 Points of Hygiene and Safety Standards.
18. Operates and maintains all department equipment and reports malfunctions.
19. Effectively investigates, reports and follows-up on associate accidents.
20. Ensure all managers and associates follow all job safety regulations and all hazards are reported to Loss Prevention and Engineering.
21. Conduct a preventative maintenance inspection on a monthly basis.
22. To be responsible for asset management of all outlet property and facilities.
23. Understands and maintains all standard recipes on ChefTec.
24. Purchases appropriate supplies and manage inventories according to budget.
25. Orders associate uniforms according to budget and ensures uniforms are properly inventoried and maintained.
26. Visit hotel competitors each month involving supervisors as well.
27. Actively involved in training the pastry associates on the fundamentals of pastry
28. techniques and excellent plate presentations.
29. Participates in training staff on menu items including ingredients, preparation methods and unique tastes.
30. Train all associates and prepare JSA for each one signed by individuals.
31. Trains associates in safety procedures and supervises their ability to follow loss prevention policies to prevent accidents and control costs.
32. To develop and implement Manager, Supervisor & Associate training plans on a quarterly basis in conjunction with HRD.
33. To implement and follow a departmental daily “15 Minute” training program.
34. Participates in training the Restaurant and Catering staff on menu items including ingredients, preparation methods and unique tastes.
35. Periodically plan outside Associates activity to promote teamwork.
36. Interacts with guests/customers, community, Company representatives, vendors and local education systems as needed.
37. Enforce the Marriott food preparation and presentation guidelines to ensure consistent quality culinary offerings to our guests.
38. Trains, coaches, and counsels associates in order to reach a satisfactory level of productivity.
39. Responds to guest inquires or concerns within 24 hours in what is deemed the appropriate manner.
40. Ensures the Hotel delivers to guests: “Simply Fresh Chef-crafted Food”.
41. Maintain F&B concepts and Mission standards concerning preparation & presentation.
42. Carry a monthly self-inspection and make sure the Culinary department is compliant with the Brand Standard Guidelines.
43. Practice “open door” policy at all times.
44. Promote positive inter-departmental relations through candid communication and cooperation.
- Temps plein
- Taizhou, Chine
- Restauration autre
- Dès que possible