Description du poste
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at: email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Wischermann Partners, Inc. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
The General Manager (GM) is the onsite leader of the hotel and represents the company with all guests, clients, associates, and owners. The General Manager is responsible and accountable for consistently delivering results that contribute to the mission and overall success of the hotel by accomplishing performance objectives focused on driving revenue, controlling costs, providing superior guest satisfaction through an engaged staff, and delivering product and service quality.
- Develop short term and long term financial and operational plans for the hotel which support the overall objectives of the company. Prepare the annual hotel budget.
- Monitor the performance of the hotel through verification and analysis of guest satisfaction systems and monthly financial reports.
- Initiate corrective action.
- Maintain product and service quality standards by conducting ongoing evaluations and investigating complaints. Initiate corrective action.
- Implement and maintain local and national sales/marketing programs.
- Establish and maintain a pro-active human resource function to ensure employee motivation, training and development, wage/benefit administration and compliance with established labor regulations.
- Establish and maintain applicable preventative maintenance programs to protect the physical assets of the hotel.
- Maintain a security function to protect the assets of the hotel and the personal safety of employees and guests.
- Implement/maintain two-way communication systems that cross departmental lines to reach all employees.
- Develop new programs which result in an increased level of guest satisfaction and operational excellence.
- Manage in compliance with established company policies and procedures and local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
- Reward employees who meet or exceed guest expectations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Computer skills to include word processing, spreadsheet, and familiarity with brand specific property Management System(s).
- Ability to exercise excellent communication, presentation, organization, time management and listening skills.
- Ability to use analytical skills for measuring business potential and value to the hotel.
- Ability to successfully interact with all levels of customers and hotel management.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Temps plein
- Minneapolis, MN, États-Unis
- Dès que possible