Description du poste
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via online : email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Turnberry Associates. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
For over 50 years, we have continually imagined and realized what many can only dream of. From buildings, to cities, to world class entertainment and hospitality experiences, we have the unrelenting vision to go beyond. To cultivate culture and build communities. We are guided and driven by our beliefs; quality, integrity, and family. We know no bounds.
Our diverse hospitality portfolio includes an array of select service hotels. Adhering to long-held Turnberry standards of excellence, our properties are renowned for their quality, personalized services, inviting amenities, exceptional guest relations and unparalleled attention to detail.
Turnberry is a drug-free workplace and equal opportunity employer.
- As a Front Desk Agent, you will be responsible for taking care of guest requests at front desk/reception
- Welcome and register guests into Hotel, fulfilling requests, following special instructions and adhering to established security and credit policies and procedures, using standards of service
- Using computer system for most functions, select and block rooms for arriving guests; pre-register individuals or groups as required; assist in escorting VIPs and return guests to their rooms as requested
- Check guests out of the hotel in accordance with procedures; make change, cash checks, and post charges to guest accounts, using standards of service
- Promote Turnberry Hospitality and brand-specific marketing programs
- Maintain a balanced bank assigned from the hotel, handling cash and credit transactions with detail and accuracy
- Quote and be familiar with room and rate availability for current and future dates
- Accept reservations, changes and cancellations, as needed
- Work closely with the Bell stand and Housekeeping staff to coordinate the efficient handling of guest requests, room availability and guest luggage
- Follow up on guest requests. Handle and resolve guest problems or complaints, using standards of service
- Prepare daily reports and block special requests
- Keep all support departments informed of necessary information or requests
- Handle safety deposit box requests; including distributing, giving access to and closing procedures
- Answer phones according to service standards and within 3 rings
- Complete key packets and vouchers, and to modify registration cards
- Reconcile transactions at the close of the shift and cash out.
- Have thorough knowledge of hotel facilities, hours of operation and special service codes
- Handle hotel emergency procedures and situations with maturity and professionalism
- Perform tasks and projects as delegated by the Front Office Manager
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- The service professional may be expected to work in other areas of the hotel when needed to assist operations to perform job duties not necessarily contained in this job description
- Maintain a safe work environment for co-workers and a safe hotel for guests
- Qualifications, Job knowledge, Experience, Skills, Abilities:
- Previous front office or hotel experience preferred
- Ability to speak foreign languages preferred
- Ability to work with computers; prefer previous PMS experience, MS office experience
- Ability to perform accurate moderately complex arithmetic functions using a calculator
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to communicate, verbally, and in writing, effectively with guests and co-workers; respond to guest requests
- No special licenses or certificates required
- The ability to understand the tasks performed by a telephone operator, a reservation agent, a concierge and a housekeeper.
- Ability to handle cash and credit transactions
- Maintains professionalism at all times, demonstrating courtesy and respect to guests and co-workers
- Ability to multi task and handle stress in busy periods
- For more information and to submit your application please click here:
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Temps plein
- Orlando, FL, États-Unis
- Dès que possible