Description du poste
Head Housekeeper - Crathorne Hall Hotel & Spa
Are you an experienced Hotel Housekeeper looking for a fresh challenge or perhaps your a Housekeeping Assistant Manager/Supervisor looking for the next step in your Housekeeping Management career?
At Hand Picked Hotels being a Head Housekeeper involves a lot more than just keeping our stunning hotels and bedrooms clean and looking beautiful - although of course that is extremely important!
You will be able to motivate and inspire your team, be organised to ensure regular checks are completed and stock levels are maintained. You will also be financially aware and able to control tight budgets. Working under pressure and meeting tight deadlines will not phase you, even that daily 3pm check in!
If this sounds like a tidy opportunity for you then we would welcome you to apply.
What’s in it for you:
- A competitive salary
- Live in accommodation (if required) is available on site charged at £57.40 per week
- Delicious meals on duty provided
- 28 days holiday rising to 33 days with service – we think it’s fair to value loyalty.
- £30 staff stays with Hand Picked Hotels per room Bed & Breakfast PLUS discounted food, drink and spa treatments. Yes, it’s as good as it sounds!
- A share of service charge – 100% of which is split between the team
- Annual loyalty awards (like afternoon teas and overnight stays)
- Working in stunning surroundings and in a property packed with character
- Free parking on site
- Online retail discount platform offering thousands of savings with high street retailers and restaurants as well as a health and well-being platform
- Pension & Life Assurance Scheme
- Training & Development to help you polish up your skills - including an annual Housekeeping leaders conference, Hand Picked People management training courses such as Behavioural Interviewing and Appraisal skills and the option to complete a Level 5 Management apprenticeship
- Most of all, you’ll have a professional, organised and friendly approach
- You’ll have experience working as part of a Hotel Housekeeping team at either a supervisory or management level - knowledge of Opera is desirable but not essential
- You’ll have extremely high standards of cleanliness and an eye for detail, noticing things others don’t
- You will have experience of training colleagues and will enjoy motivating others to be their best
- You’ll have experience of working in a fast-paced, busy environment
- You’ll be excellent at building a rapport with colleagues and guests
Crathorne Hall Hotel is an AA 4 Red Star Hotel with 37 bedrooms in Yarm, North Yorkshire.
Hand Picked Hotels is a private collection of 19 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. Each of our properties has its own charming character, and all of them are set in stunning surroundings; from the sandy shores of Jersey to the rolling hills of Yorkshire.
With welcoming and charming service delivered in truly inspirational settings, our guests are encouraged to relax, kick off their shoes and indulge. You make it Hand Picked!
Hand Picked Hotels is an Equal Opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Hand Picked Hotels
At Hand Picked Hotels, we like to shape and develop long-lasting careers with opportunities for promotion for current team members as well as welcoming new talent to join our teams.
We are looking for Attentive, Natural, Charming & Creative Hospitality professionals to join our Hand Picked Team
One of our core values is family and we believe that being passionate about what we do is key to our great working atmosphere. Our valued team members are hard-working and committed, offering attentive, charming and natural service to allow our guests to feel indulged, at home, captivated and inspired during and after their stay... and they have a lot of fun in the process too!
You make it Hand Picked!