Description du poste
Do you see yourself as a Director of Sales and Marketing? What''s your passion? Whether you''re into volunteer work, beach sports or flying kites, at IHG we''re interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we''re looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
The Crowne Plaza LAX Hotel is a bustling 613-room full service hotel with 15,000 square feet of meeting space. Considered the Gateway to Los Angeles we are less than one mile from the LAX terminals, offering 24-hour complimentary shuttle service to and from LAX. The hotel is conveniently surrounded by all the major Southern California Attractions such as Hollywood, Disneyland and Universal Studios. We are only minutes from the Los Angeles Convention Center and Staples Center. Our neighboring beach communities are Santa Monica, Marina Del Rey, Venice Beach and Manhattan Beach. We have an excellent team and look forward to your application!
As Sales & Marketing Director you’ll develop and implement sales and marketing strategies for the hotel, create and implement tactical plans and ensure revenue goals are achieved.Responsibility:
- Direct the day-to-day activities of the sales team while you develop and maintain relationships with key clients.
- Drive the preparation of the annual departmental operating budget, the hotel marketing plan and business plan.
- Produce monthly reports and sales forecasts.
- Analyze current/potential market and sales trends and create and develop special events and sales blitzes to showcase the hotel to potential clients.
- Maintain existing accounts while implementing sales strategies for new accounts.
- Achieve budgeted revenues and maximize profitability.
- Review advertising, print and other media for the hotel while working with advertising agencies, consulting firms and vendors to maximize advertising investments
- Ensure ads represent brand identity and are appropriate for target audience.
- Attend trade shows and major market events locally and nationally to promote new business and increase sales for the hotel is also within this role.
- Bachelor''s degree in marketing or related field, and five years total experience in a hospitality or hotel sales and marketing setting.
- Direct supervisory experience over a sales team
- Excellent communications skill (oral & written).
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of Opera, Delfi, or Micros PMS preferred.
- You must be able to travel to attend workshops, tradeshows, conventions, etc.
- The ability to speak multiple languages is preferred
- May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
In return we''ll give you a competitive financial and benefits package:Benefits:
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Programs: Auto & Home Insurance, Pet Insurance, Hotels and Travel Discounts, Gym Discounts, Cell Phone Service Discounts & Legal Services.
- Financial Benefits: 401K Plan, Roth 401K Plan, Credit Unions
- Heath Plans: Medical, Prescription Drugs, Dental, Vision, Health Care Accounts, Dependent Care FSA and Well-being incentives.
- Metro Tap & Ride Share Programs
- On Site Meals
- Other Voluntary Plans: Life and Disability Plans, Critical illness, Accident Insurance, Identity Theft
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Safety Shoe Program
- Tobacco Cessation Resources
So what''s your passion? Please click "Apply Now" and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG.IHG is an equal opportunity employer Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans
- Temps plein
- Los Angeles, CA, États-Unis
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat