Description du poste
As a full time Duty Manager (Guest Experience Manager), you''ll be offering guests a warm welcome to the hotel or a fond farewell on departure and assisting with anything in between as well as overseeing the Hotel Operations in the absence of department heads and Senior Management.
- Having authentic conversations with our guests to resolve their issues, queries or concerns
- Being the first point of contact for any critical emergency situations
- Leading the team to deliver results that positively impact guest experience and overall Hotel performance
- Focusing on team development to ensure our team are continuously learning and broadening their skills
- Experience - Minimum one year experience in a Duty Manager or Front Office Supervisory role
- Positive energy, eye for detail, and passion for delivering great guest experiences
- Ability to have genuine connections with guests and colleagues
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritise workload
- Strong attention to detail, written and verbal communication and organisational skills
- Team player with a collaborative approach to work
- Advantageous to hold manual drivers license and an Approved Managers Certificate
- Flexibility - nights, weekend and public holiday shifts are all a part of the job
- Working Rights - you must have unrestricted and unlimited working rights in Australia.
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including a uniform, great room discount and superb training.Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - visit www.http://careers.ihg.com to find out more about us.
- Temps plein
- Australie-Occidentale, Australie
- Dès que possible