Description du poste
At Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts our goal is to make business travel work. Thats where you come in, when you''re part of the Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts brand you''re more than just a job title. At Crowne Plaza we look for people who are dynamic, confident and ambitious; people who excel in their role and help our guests succeed too.
The Finance team is looking for someone who is dedicated, ambitious and enthusiastic to join the team as a Finance Specialist.
In this vital role, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the Hotels CSA (Controlled Self Assessment) in relation to payroll, accounts payable and purchasing
- Managing accounts payable and invoice accruals
- Assisting departments with financial queries
- Assisting the payroll team to process payroll weekly
- Completing month end processes, prepayments and reporting
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Previous experience in a similar financial role
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specially Excel and Word
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Relevant Accounting qualifications or be completing a qualification is an advantage
We will reward your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including great room discounts and superb training. Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - visit www.http://careers.ihg.com to find out more about us.