Description du poste
Do you see yourself as an Front Desk Guest Service Agent? What''s your passion? Whether you''re into sports, shopping or spending time with your pet, at IHG we''re interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we''re looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team. At Crowne Plaza Hotels and Resorts we love to help our guests reach their personal business goals - one after the other - and accelerate their journey to success. We do this by combining the best facilities with great service so our guests feel productive, accomplished and re-energized during their trip. At The Crowne Plaza Perimeter at Ravinia we are located just two blocks from the Marta Dunwoody station and across the street from Perimeter Mall. The hotel has 495 guestrooms, 32,000 square feet of meeting space, and three distinct Food and Beverage outlets for our guests to enjoy. The Crowne Plaza Perimeter at Ravinia is the flagship hotel for the Crowne Plaza Brand.
Check-in/check-out hotel guests in a timely and professional manner; process all payments according to established procedures.
At Crowne Plaza®, we want our guests to feel able to do their best, achieve their goals and be recognized for their success. To help them we need you to stay One Step Ahead and:
- Create confidence – by being an expert at what you do; by acting and looking the part and adapting your style to match your guests’ pace in all you do.
- Encourage success – by supporting and respecting your guests and their goals; by recognizing them and making them feel valued and important; and offering thoughtful choices to help them feel restored and balanced.
- Make it happen – by being perceptive to your guests’ needs; by taking ownership for getting things done and working seamlessly with others to help guests be successful.
- Accurately process all cash and credit card transactions in accordance with established procedures including but not limited to posting all charges, completing cashier and other reports, preparing deposit, and counting/securing assigned bank.
- Up-sell rooms where possible to maximize hotel revenue.
- Answer phones in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Welcome guests in a friendly, prompt and professional manner.
- Register guests, issue room keys, provide information on hotel services and room location.
- Communicate any outstanding guest requests or issues to management that may require
additional monitoring or follow-up.
- Respond appropriately to guest complaints. Make appropriate service recovery gestures in order to ensure total guest satisfaction.
- May routinely book guest reservations for individuals and/or groups that are requested either by
phone or from within the hotel; process cancellations, revisions, and information updates on
- Promote team work and quality service through daily communications and coordination with
- Perform other duties as assigned including guest room tours, concierge services, special guest requests, etc.
In return we''ll give you a competitive financial and benefits package which may include healthcare support, dental, vision, disability and life insurance support, and a matching 401k plan. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as access to a wide variety of discount programs and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we''ll give you the room to be yourself. So what''s your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG. IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans.
- Temps plein
- Atlanta, GA, États-Unis
- Dès que possible
- Contract duration