Description du poste
At Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts our goal is to make business travel work. Thats where you come in, when you''re part of the Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts brand you''re more than just a job title. At Crowne Plaza we look for people who are dynamic, confident and ambitious; people who excel in their role and help our guests succeed too.
Our Hotel Services Managers lead a large and diverse team through the day to day operations of the hotel. With a focus on Food & Beverage, this position is responsible for the effective and efficient operation of Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley’s extensive Food & Beverage offering, to ensure the achievement of established Crowne Plaza quality, guest and colleague standards along with departmental revenue and profit goals.
You will form strategic external alliances and local partnerships to support the Hotel’s positioning and actively promote the Hotel and brand through community and professional involvement. This is a critical position requiring proven capability in creating a positive and productive work environment. Your strength will be your ability to build, motivate, and lead an effective team that delivers results and is highly engaged. You will not be afraid to get your hands dirty and work alongside your team in our busy outlets and events.
This ideal candidate will bring the following
- Minimum five years’ experience in a senior leadership capacity within a Hotel environment, or a large and complex Food and Beverage operation.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal), passion for delivering results and developing people and self
- The ability to influence and manage complex relationships and key stakeholders
- Excellent project management skills to partner with the General Manager
- Comprehension of productivity and revenue management principles (desirable).
- Responsible Service of Alcohol certification
- Unrestricted working rights for Australia
Be the first to be a part of this exciting global brand in Australia, boasting properties at 100 neighbourhoods around the world. Hotel Indigo, inspiring a local discovery through a world of stories.
Join us and not only can you benefit from the world of variety and opportunity that comes with working for a global organisation, you can also look forward to being part of a company that will appreciate you for being you. In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a competitive salary and benefits package. What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, well give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start with IHG, be involved and grow. So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to IHG and well make sure you’ll have room to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today by going to careers.ihg.com