Description du poste
What''s your passion? Whether you''re into sports, shopping or karaoke, at IHG we''re interested in YOU.
At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we''re looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team. This role manages all aspects of the front office areas to ensure guest satisfaction.
The Crowne Plaza London - The City is a modern and stylish hotel right in the heart of London, within easy access of some of the city''s most famous tourist attractions and West End theatres. This 204 bedroomed hotel, offers five state-of-the-art meeting rooms and award winning F&B outlets including; Voltaire Champagne and Cigar Bar, double AA Rosette awarded Diciannove, AA Rosette awarded Chinese Cricket Club and the City Lounge.
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our Front Office team as a Luggage Porter.
As our Luggage Porter, your duties will include:
- Providing a warm welcome for all guests and anticipating their needs throughout their stay
- Action guest requests to the highest standards, always keeping the brand values in mind with each guest interaction
- Maintain a warm and friendly manner with each interaction, whilst ensuring efficiency during busy periods at the concierge desk
- Arrange transportation for guests as requested, using recommended transportation companies that are in line with the Crowne Plaza brand
- Ensure luggage is handled according to standards, appropriately logged and placed in rooms for arrivals, departures, and long term storage
As our Luggage Porter, you will:
- Have a distinctive blend of confidence and personality to help give our guests an unforgettable experience
- Be capable of making Intuitive decisions in favour of the guest and maintain the highest standards of service
- Have a naturally Warm and Generous personality
- Previous experience in a similar role in 5* hotel within the London market
- Strong command of the English language
Some of our Benefits for our Luggage Porters are:
- £9.00 Per Hour
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days
- Excellent employee recognition programmes
- Discounted international room rates for yourself, family and friends
- Refer a friend bonus
- Vast range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
- Meals whilst on duty
- Uniform provided
- Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Role, then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.
- Temps plein
- England, Royaume-Uni
- Dès que possible